The Scariest Creature On Earth that Exists

Mauler5150

Inspired by the Eldest siblings thread I thought as "Big Brother" who gets to watch the world I developed due to imparting freedom of choice to Mankind only for them to abuse it, I would be neglecting my duty to not make this truth of systemic failure known to the internet at large, as it is too well known to anyone who has experienced "The Lukey Country" in all it's truthful form.

Forget Great White sharks.

Forget redback spiders.

Forget King Brown Snakes (I worked with one at one point in time, you know it Brodie)

As an Australian who lives in a country of creatures feared the WAN *cough* I mean "World", over, the most feared creature that exists as one who has travelled the world is "The Australian Gin" as featured in this video, a couple of which at one time when I was living in the place my brother turned into his own personal zombie infested crack den from breaking down my bedroom door as they tried to rape me.

A variation of the "Jinn" of the Middle East, albeit drunker with less utility and ability to contribute anything other than criminal offspring to infect society, all due the results of their neglective parenting and propensity to lie around in public parks getting drunk off of the dichotomoised welfare system that supports their existence, as they then go looking for fights against people walking by just living their lives as they seek to enjoy the augmented Western (read as developed to be 1st world) nature of Oz for what it is.

Then their once innocent, prior to turning into scumbag kids due to their parents failures, go on to use the degenerate rap music (anti) "culture" as a way of tricking innocent boys (like my younger brother who is now in prison due to buying into the "Scarface" model only to neglect the meaning of the film is crime leads to misery, loneliness, and fear of getting killed for being at the top) and girls of their peer group into misusing drugs, committing crimes, and breeding more offspring whose souls are sacrified into a world dominated by these selfish Gin and their offspring having no concern for the plight of anyone but themselves and rheir ability to denigrate society with their actions and their desire to corrupt those they choose to breed with.

So as Established Titles can confirm, as LORD Matthew Luke, I wish for these pathetic wastes of flesh to understand, "It's My LAN(d)", it always has been, always will be, and these parasites have been manifested for the purpose of me making them the paradigm of all a human should never choose to emulate in their actions and decisions.

So feel free to discuss, as the worthless scum that is a gun toting Chicago gang member has nothing on these Gins in regards to inducing fear in all they encounter, as anyone who resorts to using a weapon, joining a gang, or believes they need to either of these things, only does so because they have chosen to accept they are unworthy of love as they have succumbed and have lost the war inside their own head.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anyone who has lived in Australia and has experienced beyond the 1% of the rich who would kill their Grandmothers to detach themselves from such experiences will confirm these creatures are real, are prevalent, and are an indictment on the whore seeing "John" who choose to apologise for giving them the societial welfare and accomodations they choose to abuse as opposed to use earlier this millenium.

Even the impotent male Indian Sikhs who carry swords around due to their dicks inability to get hard are no match for these demons of flesh incarnate, and this video should be preserved until the end of time as it truly reflects a reality which most would fear as their ultimate nightmate becoming reality as one is unable to (morally) defend themselves against a drunken creature which has abandoned them centuries ago.