INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Really? Rone BTB???

I highly fucking doubt it.

Rone started writing in Chicago in 1984.

He still gets down for his crown.

RoneProduction1986.jpg

RONE FEDS TAC 1986

RonefromSirSkor.jpg

RONE FEDS TAC 1998

I dont know what BTB you're reffering to but BTB (Born To Bomb) is also a chicago crew established in the 80's so I doubt anyone in the Real BTB crew would get confused about something like that..

Ups to all Naptown writers minus SOB,

Been in this game along time fellas... Respect to the diversity (a old wooden ship) of styles in my city. we got our street bombers, our freight killers, our mural bangers, hand styles, and even our premature wack toys. i know that every part of this list is important to have in your city if you want to be in the game for awhile. Every so often you find yourself being pushed back into things by the littlest motivations. beef is important to have to sharpen a 30 year culture that i respect fully. in saying that; i created this account just to send my love to my indy writers; even you SOBcrew. we all know how boys;oh i mean toys can act. in saying that..... This will be the only love Sob you get from me right now as posting this note for you.

To my indy writers. these guys have made it apparent that they dont care of elders of the game and dont seem to care about respect. These guys want beef from few writers quickly and have called out they dont care of any other crews in indy. (ol 300 story.. take over the world shit..)

Im making it apparent right now that you called out my crew and thats not playing nice. ol diarrhea mouths. wont last long with that attitude. Be careful of who you choose to go over cause words are a lot different than than the actual hand thats getting you into a mess. Theirs a gang of people that have been writing for a lot longer than you and who show more respect by not fucking with peoples friends. its a simple mathematical equation how this problem is going to turn out. So have fun treading on thin ice guys. if you dont quit painting graf sobcrew; can you atleast show the guys who have ran this shit a lot longer the common courtesy of keeping our names out your mangina lips. please and thank you. whatever you respond to best.

I think we can all have a healthy relationship; or i know that my real writers of Indianapolis have the wits to flush these guys out.

Keep painting Napolis!!! Be Healthy.... Get up! Get Over!