Seattle/Portland Travel Thread

Thought_Monster

Tubs freewall in u district is good place to paint. I really wish they didn't close down sodo. haiku sushi buffet in redmond is good.

Tubbs walls is great. Don't expect it to last 1-2 days though.

the sleeziest bathroom in town.

For the best strip club in my opinion go to The Lucky Devil. Tell Cholla and Jen I said hi.

Hey my friend from the internet graffiti website said you were cool and to tell you he said "hi"

Really, who's that?

"N0W0N" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

But, it's ... it's funny, cause.. his internet moniker is... no.. i

Why the fuck are there soany squatters and bums somewhere is rains and snows so much???

PS- Rainier kinda sucks....

The mountain or the beer? I hiked a lot of Ranier and it was incredible. Beer is eh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sassy's is better than magic garden? You're crazy, man. Their main bouncer is pretty amusing to bullshit with, though.

The bar often smells like dead rodents are lodged in the walls. and the women are eh..at least compared to the other places I mentioned. But, the bouncer is funny. Lucky devil, sassy's. Union jacks are all good and in SE, but if you want to go to a shitty strip club downtown, go to mary's. Oldest one in Portland.

Enjoy it.

You've come at a pretty good time of the year to be out and about in the PNW.

Hit up Tienda Santa Cruz for mexican food... Foster Burger has good burgers. Neither are downtown, but Portland is small.

Idk how I haven't eaten at tienda, but i will check it out. I have a lot of friends that have worked at foster burger, good stuff. Down the street is slingshot lounge, which also has some really good food. My kind of bar too.

Cool city. I love all the brick buildings and sidewalks

Was expecting more graf tho. Maybe out side the downtown area? Red line from the airport was clean I only saw a couple tracksides rocked

Why the fuck are there soany squatters and bums somewhere is rains and snows so much???

PS- Rainier kinda sucks....

I have no idea why there are so many homeless people here. It gets depressing, as well as incredibly irritating. Portland is a magnet for the mentally ill.

Why were you drinking Rainer?!! Brew capital remember?! :confused:

I dunno w went to some bar named Momo that had 2 tallcans for $5 or something

So it was already decided.... Lol

Was after leaving a wedding w an open bar. Couldve handed me plastic bottle grocery store vodka and I would've drank it at that point