Art Exchange?

dwel

Is there or has there been some sort of art exchange done on the oontz? I guess long story short, I like other artist have a gang of paintings and prints doing nothing productive except being stored in my studio. Obviously the ideal situation would be to sell them, however sometimes that stuff doesn't happen for awhile. My idea would be to have work swapped with no money exchanged, just artwork. Anyone down? Personally I don't care for rap letters with paint pens on canvas panels.. I'm looking more for brushwork and paint on canvas/orwhatever.

Here is some of my ish:

fineart036-2.jpg

fineart039-1.jpg

fineart040-1.jpg

fineart041-1.jpg

fineart043-1.jpg

fineart039.jpg

fineart036-1.jpg

fineart037-1.jpg

finaldescent.jpg

brabhambt28.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lycos is offering free mail again,moncler!

Mail FreeMail Plus

Storage3GB5GB

Ad Supported

POP3/IMAP Access

Advanced Spam Filtering

Virus Checking

Domain and Address Blocking

Important Security Note:

Avoid scams,moncler femme! Lycos will never ask for your password via email and will only ask for information such as date of birth or postal address to verify your account when you communicate with customer service. If you see such a scam,chanel 2.55, or if you are in doubt that an email comes from Lycos,chanel sito ufficiale, report it immediately to Customer Service at If you have responded to such an email,moncler outlet, please change your password immediately to keep your account safe. For help on changing your password,mercurial vapor, click here.

Click here for more information on phishing attacks.

相关的主题文章:

Sony Authorized Dealer

Classifieds, Free Classified Listings, Post Free Classified Ads - Lycos Classifieds

driving direction