LAS VEGAS, N.V

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Haha obviously you since yo ass replied I could care less bout your nigga i just don't like style biters

nigga i know you aint calling noone a biter now kid cause from what i remember theres already been a cns from back in the day copycat ass nigga whos the real biter homie better have room to talk before you open up that skanky ass mouth of yours ......

nigga i know you aint calling noone a biter now kid cause from what i remember theres already been a cns from back in the day copycat ass nigga whos the real biter homie better have room to talk before you open up that skanky ass mouth of yours ......

Net Banger Alert.....

Catch something then we could talk.

Quiet Lame, Yek you really want beef with every fukcin krew,, hhaha riding OG's dick with that G though I see, This QL shit new,I love the attention you lames are giving me, get off my dick Im puttin in work trust me... Question Logic :D /N' M' N' B' k NO more Net bangin..:rolleyes: 4EyEsR QL bump Golb Keroe Salute and who evers not bitchin..

haha little boy are you serously talkin shit nigga fuck ql fuck you fagget keep runnin your mouth and see whats gonna happen, trust me when i say ill find out where you live if i have too to show you theres consequences to talkin shit about someone you dont know a damn thing about.... your obviously new to this but fuckin talking like that i guess imma have to show you whats good.

haha little boy are you serously talkin shit nigga fuck ql fuck you fagget keep runnin your mouth and see whats gonna happen, trust me when i say ill find out where you live if i have too to show you theres consequences to talkin shit about someone you dont know a damn thing about.... your obviously new to this but fuckin talking like that i guess imma have to show you whats good.

SINCE WE ALL SHIT TALKIN I WILL SAY THAT 4EYES IS ELLA WACK

• Like 1