South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS FUNNY HOW U ALL TALK ABOUT CATCHIN BASE SLIPPIN THAT SHOWES WHAT U SUKKAS ARE ALL ABOUT STRAIGHT BITCHES OH N FOR THE RECORD THAT BITCH U SO CALL BELA IS PUTTING IT DOWN AND GETS MORE UPS THAN ALOT OF NIGGAS OUT HERE;)

IF HIS UNIT IS SO WEAK PLS MY NINJA DO SOMETHING FOREAL WE STAY SOLID

talkin bout bein a bitch and changing ur name so no 1 will no its u god damn base god i dnt think u wud actually need to be ur own friend to back u up haha dumbass bitch nigga LORD BASE HAHA WAT A FUCKIN JOKE

Base this, Base that why don't you guys meet up handle your funk like real men and save the Novela shit for a Private Message, and MOST IMPORTANTLY SAVE YOUR PAINT FOR REAL SHIT. we don't give a fuck if you do B's like Bury, we don't care if your the next wanna be buket, I'm not dick riding him but he has his up's and you are no where near him, Like I said, If you cannot take Direct Criticism don't do graffiti. It just show's how ignorant if a person you are calling your self king. Let other people do the talking not you and your friends that's only making bad rep upon your self. You should learn the law's of graffiti before you go out dissing people if your going to diss a piece, do something better then it... Go twice as hard and earn your respect. You cant hop in a game and diss fools who have been putting in work way longer then you because you can get up now a days most kids get up get popped snitch your boys out and random people out then disappear from the scene. Last a couple years first off.

That's my two cents so if you get butt hurt then you obviously have a problem in your mind because ANY REAL WRITER KNOWS THIS SHITS TRUE.

TRU DAT