South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kick back fool you suck end of story. Painting throws at peicing spots is retarded,but you dont even do that well,you dont have shit under your belt except for swags dick.everything bout u screams wana be thug lord. I can tell your fucking young because only stupid fucking high school kids say get active...and of course the tards who cant speak normal fucking english. But im shure you wont be deterd,youll keep on keepin on,being a massive fagtron n all,giving everyone a hardy gafaw everytime the 12 is on our screens. (facepalm)[/Q

u lops stay on da jock . and u should ask someone to teach u how to spell kidd:cool:

Listen you lightrail tagging i phone havin ass swag jocking ass bitch ive been in this shit for years you came out like a month ago,keep actin tough,keep actin like your untouchable,ill find you one day its a small world especialy for kids like you who leave trails to follow,i know where you frequent,exactly what train stops you tag fuckin daily,and i bet with a few phone calls i can find your momas house.you aint shit faggot,remember that,you aint shit. Your gonna get your teeth kicked in,your shit stolen,and most of all a picture taken of you layin on the ground bloody and pissed on,for the 12. See you when i see you faggtron,and yes that is a word it means a huuuuge faggot that just keeps faggoting everday. Boy ima gonna beat you like you owe me money mutha fucka.

Kick back fool you suck end of story. Painting throws at peicing spots is retarded,but you dont even do that well,you dont have shit under your belt except for swags dick.everything bout u screams wana be thug lord. I can tell your fucking young because only stupid fucking high school kids say get active...and of course the tards who cant speak normal fucking english. But im shure you wont be deterd,youll keep on keepin on,being a massive fagtron n all,giving everyone a hardy gafaw everytime the 12 is on our screens. (facepalm)[/Q

u lops stay on da jock . and u should ask someone to teach u how to spell kidd:cool:

nigga som1 shud show u how to tag

nigga som1 shud show u how to tag fuckin base king

Go draw ur shitty b's at peicing spots,because i know youll never ever paint anythin dope or clean,u paint gay ass shit idk why u think ur so cool fool,do u actualy belive your dope? You think your some kinda quality of life underdogg? Get the fuck outta here with your no style havin ass.if i catch u at a spot ima shove dirt in your fucking mouth.