South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont you realize how gay it is to take pictures of every little shit tag and outline you do? thats some toy shit youngster. no body cares about some whack ass gold outline on a mailbox. post up some real spots worth posting. none of your graf is worth the 2 seconds it wastes of my life to view it.

HAHAH RITE N THEY WER TRYIN TO GET AT MY NIGGA BOLA FROM TFL THT NIGGA SMASHES ON NE ! BASE KNOWS THAT FOOL SO FUCKIN TOY BUT YET STILL SELF PROMO HAHAHA WTF NIGGA

lol wait..bola from tfl? holy shit! you stupid fucks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you mean that toy ass snitch from that little crew stfu haha you are all a bunch of fucking lame ass bitch niggas :D snitch ass stfu punk bitches! PM me pussy ass pussies

thats shits funny as fuck not 1 of u lil kids dare say 1 word to our faces but wen u get home the first thing u do is hop on this shit and try to talk shit hahaha get active pussy ass niggas

Kick back fool you suck end of story. Painting throws at peicing spots is retarded,but you dont even do that well,you dont have shit under your belt except for swags dick.everything bout u screams wana be thug lord. I can tell your fucking young because only stupid fucking high school kids say get active...and of course the tards who cant speak normal fucking english. But im shure you wont be deterd,youll keep on keepin on,being a massive fagtron n all,giving everyone a hardy gafaw everytime the 12 is on our screens. (facepalm)

Kick back fool you suck end of story. Painting throws at peicing spots is retarded,but you dont even do that well,you dont have shit under your belt except for swags dick.everything bout u screams wana be thug lord. I can tell your fucking young because only stupid fucking high school kids say get active...and of course the tards who cant speak normal fucking english. But im shure you wont be deterd,youll keep on keepin on,being a massive fagtron n all,giving everyone a hardy gafaw everytime the 12 is on our screens. (facepalm)[/Q

u lops stay on da jock . and u should ask someone to teach u how to spell kidd:cool: