South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut the fuck up base if you knew anything about writing you would understand that real writers can make dollar/osh paint look like high quality paint and toys like you can make montana look like wasted paint used by a retard with carpal tunnel.

going over people who are better than you doesn't make you hard it doesn't get you fame.

you are not the next "bucket" as your friends like to say

and you aren't in oakland you hyphy ass faggot riding on a scraper bike.

get active? new kid, get real.

dam u change ur 12oz account jus to say dat shit ur a silly lil kid

No one changed shit,you got me confused with one of the countless other ppl who dont fuckin like you.why do you say get on my level when im up here lookin down at you? You have NO STYLE NO LETTERS NO PEICES YOU DONT DO ANYTHING WORTH TALKIN BOUT U POST THE SAAAME PICS OVER AND OVER! Damn fool learn to crawl before you attempt to run.for the record j diggs sucks,i now know your just another fuckin mexican kid who thinks talks acts like hes a NIGGER. Fuckin nigger lover,since you love niggers so much im going to beat you like a nigger on a plantation. learn your history and your roots fool its backwards ass hyphy toys like you that give san joneros a bad name. Nigger lover,learn some real beats why dont you? Cant you do anything right? Or do you have a fetish about being the worst at everything? Another case of a child molested in his youth,trying to gain acceptance. Bruh....

dam u change ur 12oz account jus to say dat shit ur a silly lil kid

shut the fuck up base if you knew anything about writing you would understand that real writers can make dollar/osh paint look like high quality paint and toys like you can make montana look like wasted paint used by a retard with carpal tunnel.

going over people who are better than you doesn't make you hard it doesn't get you fame.

you are not the next "bucket" as your friends like to say

and you aren't in oakland you hyphy ass faggot riding on a scraper bike.

get active? new kid, get real.

He wont learn dude,hes balls deep in his thuggish ass world.real talk this nigga makes montana look like doller paint,when he should be mastering how to use doller cans with stocks before attempting a rusto on a osh can. What can we do but shit talk him,and paint over his filth at our spots haha he has a long list of ass whoopings headed his way idk if he is aware or not lol

dont be talking to me bout being a real writer nigga didnt u snitch on some body a while ago.keep it in ur pants degenerate

Nope like i said you dont know who i am,and you never will untill im standing over you introducing you to the bottom of my chucks. By the way boston red soxs suck fool,with your stupid ass hat all on flicker.

Damn clown base Internet thug king. He's clearly a little fucking chump no grown man would jock another nigga like he rides swags balls haha and by the looks of base "stlye" I'd guess he's a 9 year old with down syndrome that stumbled upon a paint can one day and has been huffing since. "get active" haha I ain't seem this dude up not 1 time anywhere on any freeways, not on the east, west , north, or even south side matter of fact. I say we lynch this clown with pitchforks and torches and leave him leaking somewhere in one of San jo's discreet and well hidden creek systems but that's just me.

yo base don't take it that people on here are hating on you because they are jelly..you suck dick fool I've seen your whack ass mobbing around..be careful..get yourself vamped for all that montana! you are a joke toys like you get around for a quick minute calling themselves kings'n all that shit but then bam you get popped by the cops or all that dissing catches up to you and you get stomped haha I'm amazed you and your friends would even say you are the next buket..more like the next wanna be lolol your a joke ass joke I'm done with my internet hating lol

:lol:

dam u a straight L7 fuck u and what u stand for u aint tuff all u niggas are full off air u aint shit without ur homboys u aint solid.:lol: :lol: pussy ass bitch when the funk really go down we will see who really ready to ride dont expect any response back i said what i had to say so long sukkas:D