denver freight benching ----O-----> just passin' through

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Machiventa Melchizedek,

Most of what you posted wasn't painted in denver, or even flick'd in denver, and some aren't even denver heads.

So why post them here?

Not to mention they're already all over these boards, and thus bore me.

Also,

White Phone,

Ever notice that the pictures in the other threads are arranged top to bottom, not side to side?

You should try it out some time, all the cool kids are doing it.

I miss ELECTRIC MAYHEM.

thank you very much for your condescencion francis, sometimes 12oz has people viewing things different than others, i dont know why their server is inconsistent. they are arranged top to bottom as far as i can see. dumps luck to you. hate on player.

and i started this thread for denver locals, and the freights that come through that are not painted here. so if a. its painted in denver and its a local or a homie in town... its welcome here...b. if its a denver head caught outside of colorado its welcome here... c.if its benched in colorado and from out of state its welcome here. lets keep things relaxed and friendly.

this is graffiti not prep school, take your self proclaimed rules to the corner, or better yet the yard. bench. post. word. stay safe out there mr buxton.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...