==DHSK==

Flayva Flayv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chazzy boy......I got your fukin chazzy boy......pm for what?......Im not hard to find....

Haha oh man. Read back a few post Chazzy boy isn't referred to you. your in some other state you got style whatever I'm not worried you keep on trying to escalate this more and more but in reality it ain't going anywhere last I checked it was dropped a few post back and I even posted flicks to stop it. You really have hate towards me that's on you get at me when.your in Denver or something. I said pm me so we can just keep it off the thread not to call you out or anything big guy. So like I said its dropped theirs no point in arguing and if you really have so much hate to keep talking find me when your here. With respect from:Me :eek:

dammm all kinds of Kier flicks bump my homie Kier. almost forgot how much work that dude put in all over Denver.

I have never seen someone smash hot ass Federal like Kier did when TKO was battling

RW. Your my lil brother and if you ever need a "G" I will be here with my fists and guns

ready for war. And does Woe ever sleep??? My motherfucking homie is on smash mode...

What homies sayin is........ cheerleaders are not necessary...... comments are are welcome .......but If a person acts like a bitch....he gets treated as such.......Im not pointing any fingers.....but if the shoe fits.........

So If you were DHS at one time ...that's fantastic.......but I am =DHS= now and because you may know people i acssociate with that doesn't mean you know me......and we should keep it that way............tu saves......

will you guys just stop. the denver thread is bad enough we dont need to be arguing back and fourth, it makes everyone look bad. digit has been doing shit for a long time, above is currently smashing denver harder than anyone in his age bracket. enough is enough fellas back to pictures

last i checked satu is younger and up more.....

Love on that Krocket shout, when I talk to him tonight from maximum lock I will let him know

you still think about him. It means alot when your in there...

I just got off the phone with him and he said flick it and print it give it to me so he can have

something to look at ... And he said much love to you homeboy he knows your a solid motherfucker

like him...