==DHSK==

Flayva Flayv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

diget over my homie CYK!!! is that how it is now!

I dont get it.... Do yall just live there and dont scope your walls?

homie alot of rtd shit is dissed on that wall even before we got to town...SO na Thats how it really is.

I dont get it.... Do yall just live there and dont scope your walls?

homie alot of rtd shit is dissed on that wall even before we got to town...SO na Thats how it really is.

that cyk doesnt even looked dissed, and even if it is, why would you do a tiny burner in the middle of a production done by dudes you hate? diget disses my homies (and people who thought they were you homies, in real life not the internet) any chance he gets. this is going to stir shit up between the crews and i will have no part in it.

. hollar at me when your back in town so we can figure somethings out

that cyk doesnt even looked dissed, and even if it is, why would you do a tiny burner in the middle of a production done by dudes you hate? diget disses my homies (and people who thought they were you homies, in real life not the internet) any chance he gets. this is going to stir shit up between the crews and i will have no part in it.

. hollar at me when your back in town so we can figure somethings out

ok....mr woe listen first try lookin at the flick <or maybe ask your homrboys> off the stuff .....its plain to see it was dissed an honestly i dont care if u would rather have pussy writen through your piece.... than have some dude cover it up?,obviuosly we dont live on the same planet ...and by the way all the rtd stuff id dissed on that wall and the other wall even the one down the street and at the rabbit....and no i didnt do it or even any of my crew if i did u woulod know thats for sur,....so why do u have your pannies in a wad over shit i didnt do........ as far as me starting shit any chance i get.... naw dont get it twisted im just not a yes man like half ur people and nobody tells me where i can paint and trust me homie u act like i wasnt in rtd for ten yrs bro dont get it twisted u know u watched me as u grew up in sa ....dont ever try to front on me like im new to this shit u the fuken reason i hesitated to be in dhs i mean really u have my number use it,...... but naw keep puttin shit on blast so now its my turn ....so u keep flip floppin between crews and hpmie because your obviously not mine and well i guess dhs will be one crew member light soon and thts a fact homeboy,.................................dude play pin ball or soccer or somethin just get of my fukin dick.................................if u want shit woe say the fukin word.......................

ok....mr woe listen first try lookin at the flick <or maybe ask your homrboys> off the stuff .....its plain to see it was dissed an honestly i dont care if u would rather have pussy writen through your piece.... than have some dude cover it up?,obviuosly we dont live on the same planet ...and by the way all the rtd stuff id dissed on that wall and the other wall even the one down the street and at the rabbit....and no i didnt do it or even any of my crew if i did u woulod know thats for sur,....so why do u have your pannies in a wad over shit i didnt do........ as far as me starting shit any chance i get.... naw dont get it twisted im just not a yes man like half ur people and nobody tells me where i can paint and trust me homie u act like i wasnt in rtd for ten yrs bro dont get it twisted u know u watched me as u grew up in sa ....dont ever try to front on me like im new to this shit u the fuken reason i hesitated to be in dhs i mean really u have my number use it,...... but naw keep puttin shit on blast so now its my turn ....so u keep flip floppin between crews and hpmie because your obviously not mine and well i guess dhs will be one crew member light soon and thts a fact homeboy,.................................dude play pin ball or soccer or somethin just get of my fukin dick.................................if u want shit woe say the fukin word.......................

make sure you read it twice so u understand.............................

i have way better things to do than go back and worth with you on the internet. dhs is now two members short. to the people in the crew i know in real life hollar at me, i still got your back, but this dude is a lame.i should have just dropped when you got in, but i thought maybe you would be able to keep YOUR drama out of dhs, but i guess i was wrong.

oh ya good looking on trying to put taste in cik after cast and i dissed that gay ass btr wall. that alone shows your true colors. dont bother to respond im done with this stupid ass website.