SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And fuck zack quit trying to act like if you get up.

your still tko right or you dropped it llike your pussy fagget

Boyfriend vida. Get that tko shit out of sj it's all about that TDM x4 homie.

Next time I see your little skinny bitch ass your getting knock out! No joke about that papa smurf

--your pal jimbo

wait so youre not even tdm and you rep it online thats cool i guess yah i dont care if i get up in sj i dont live there and i probably have more shit running than you but we will never know who you are because you hide behind a screen name but yah beat my skinny bitch ass up when you see me cause youre so gangsta gangsta lol ill be in town for thanksgiving maybe we can hang out

This is TheMaker speaking,I just got a phone call from TheDemons (Twins) saying The Boogerman was talking shit about Don Vito on a photo.Don Vito,why you let this cunt rash talk shit about your ugly ass? Damn,he gots you in check,like I got him in check.Your 5 min of fame is over. The Boogerman,you have expired like your moms cunt.Her pussy is all wrinkled up like turkey deli slices from Subway,it`s all bad.Her tits look like them National Geographic African tities,The bush people.jeje.Any who,Zack your a fucken toy,crew hopper,but a drop out sand nigger cant be a Scrap from TKO.Come on now,you should of known that wasn`t going to last long.I made a bet with TheDemons that you wouldn`t even last 3mnths and I made 50 dollars of your ass.I think I should pimp you and make you my 2 dollar hoe,that stays at The Flamingo Inn on Alameda st.So what do you say you down,my lil whore? haha and "Fuck The Boogerman".-TheMaker 510 for life.

Hey, Boogerman why are you going around on facebook and looking at kids,are you another M.J.,fucking kids.Damn you swooped that low.Leave them young teenage kids alone before you catch a case and your butt cheeks will be getting beat by your celly Big Earl.haha.-TheMaker 510

uhhh not really i just didnt chill with them and why would i be in a crew with people i didnt chill withbut you can make up whatever story you want about me my name is your mouth not the other way around i love my fans

So this dont make sense why would you get in a crew,when you knew it yourself that you werent going to see them or chill with them,huhh.This sounds fishy and really stupid.Wow good cover up story.This story belongs in Unsolved Mysteries.Trust me I aint a fan. - TheMaker 510