SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^haha this fuck looks like he never seen graff ever in his whole life.look as his hand, like he was cherishing the moment looking out the window.haha.must of been a toy in heat.poor guy.you really need to venture more and watch Dora the explorer,she has tips for all you toys.- TheMaker 510 M st

^^haha this fuck looks like he never seen graff ever in his whole life.look as his hand, like he was cherishing the moment looking out the window.haha.must of been a toy in heat.poor guy.you really need to venture more and watch Dora the explorer,she has tips for all you toys.- TheMaker 510 M st

look as his hands? man you really are pathetic, always clowning but listen clown, learn how to spell and create a proper sentence. How about you just shut your mouth and get off 12oz. Your pathetic, you might think it's funny to come on here and get threads shut down, but your really just acting like a fool. You sound like your in the 6th grade. Get the fuck outta here. Only toy here is you. Grow up

And for all you people who are hating on San Jose, Why bother making comments in this thread. Shut your mouths and quit talking shit! Rep your city, don't talk down on it! Remember, that SJ is one of the hardest cities to bomb, and for the dudes who are doing it, mad props. And for all the fagz talkin this and that. your nobodies, and you will never be somebody. -TheBeast

^answer me "DIZ" perdon my english,you sorry has been.If you look at alot of writing names aka tagging names there not spelled in a proper form of english,more like street sign language.but you must be from the Burbs,so you might not know.So you mean to tell me every writer is a retard for being original and spelling their name different from what society aint use to,wrong mutha fucka.they can and will right it differently,even if your punk ass knows its not correct,so back the fuck off and sit on your pc chair,watch me close this thread down.alright Mrs. Bitchalot!.Shhh,shut you pie hoe and let me do the teaching.So go now to bed with your new updated stuffed talking Elmo".Relax,Just Relax.You are getting sleepy,You are getting sleepy" - TheMaker puts everbody in check. 510

Nigga I dont care if u seen me up or Not.. Either way San Jose is a Toy ass City 2 even live in.. When im there i feel like im in fuckin China or some shit like that Cuz of how many Toys are there..

if you dont like it here then why u up in this thread leave dont come back just another hater that needs another grave:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived