SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Hey Jimmy watch this,learn from thee best,watch.What ever happen to that fucken wetback Kuetes? Fucken fag,I knew he would fade away like the rest of you. Jeje.His shit was so ugly that i walked passed it my hard on went limp.He`s a nobody now.Now,check this Jimmy Boy,everybody on here is now going to post pics of his shit and say some shit like "Bump Kuetes".These people are robots,you feed them a lil info and they want more.It`s funny how I got these mutha fuckers in check.Pretty soon they will be posting pics of that wetback Kuetes and swinging on his nuts.jeje.They jock everybody thats a nobody.Fucken robots!"You all have permission to post pics and comments about Kuete the fag now" - TheMaker 510

now that is fucken lame,you know,what i know ,that you know, that we know,that you aint up in the kitchen cooking. up.false advertisement.booo,plus one more thing suck my dick bitch - TheDemons 7:77

shut up you retard. how exactly do you know what we do? chill you god damn pussy

^^^^ur all talk son if you want ill hook u up with that little event and ya ill youtube ur ass getting beat the fuck down.........that would only happen if u did wanna meet up which you wont

hehehejejejeejeehahahahaaha your hella funny,you think i dont know who he is,I do you stupid fuck but the only thing is he is always hiding or some shit.I promise to all you hipsters and posers,when i see that wetback.I`ll slap that kid to 2012. hehehejejeejehahaha - TheMaker 510