San Jose`s #1 toys (Ameba,Draz,Dolor and Moda)

TheMaker

This is TheMaker speaking,Well as you know San Jose has alot of toys but the most #1 toys are Ameba,Dolor,Draz and Moda.You may ask why I created this thread,let me give you the answer,I hate Posers,Self Promo,Guys that think there bad ass and only been in the game for a minute.You are worthless,you dont have history and you will never make history so please stop what your doing.Leave this game for the big boys,not for you toys.Please if anybody has anything to say about these kats,post here.Also post there ugliest pictures of there handy work and why you dislike it.I`m not doing this for hate,It`s to make a positive example.Do not worry freedom of speech awaits you so now go on and post.-TheMaker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I love it,it brings me much pleasure that people feel the same way too about all these fucks.Now all these kats are toys dont you forget that.Moda self promos all his shit over and over and over,plus hit shit is only under bridges across the street from his house.Ameba never heard about this guys until he started self promo his stuff like a month ago on 12oz.All the rest of the guys can eat a dick,(T1000) -TheMaker

phil mccack fuck you niga you bitch ass faggot dont use real names u dry snitching son of a bitch ur gona get your ass dropped watch pussy green light on you niga

hahaha you still have to figure out who i am:p :p :p :p :D :D :D hahah and you will never know who i am=P hahhahahah:lol: :lol: :lol:

So does anybody have pictures of these kats crappy piecing and bullshit style,if you do post them so we can have something to clown about.asap-TheMaker

wow you sound like the most worthless, pathetic little bitch boy ive ever came accross..... i pitty you.. little kid is so jelouse he doesnt even post in the 510 thread. im sure you got alot of motha fuckas in the 510 that want your brainless head.. bann this and the little bitch boy behind it.

Phil mccack drops dimes like a punk bitch

Drout is just mad cause Ameba madeout with his bitch and and im gonna guess he fucked her

and so he made a new account to say shit.

Drout is a bitch that hides behind a screenname

and themaker is just dickriding ameba dolor and moda.

i still dont see any of these "toy" pics?

my 2 cents peace

Phil mccack drops dimes like a punk bitch

Drout is just mad cause Ameba madeout with his bitch and and im gonna guess he fucked her

and so he made a new account to say shit.

Drout is a bitch that hides behind a screenname

and themaker is just dickriding ameba dolor and moda.

i still dont see any of these "toy" pics?

my 2 cents peace

hahahaha yeah i do drop dime. sometimes quarters too :lol: :lol:

:D estevan is one funny guy. dont make me post your flickr account pussy haha :lol: :lol: :lol: