WTF i hate the law

theFUME

aight i got this freind, hes one of my best freinds. he had problems at his house and stuf and he realy hadto leave. so he did and he was livin with my aunt. well he thought he had some warrants for being A.W.O.L. (becouse he had ben on probation when he left) so after bein gone a few weeks i went with him to court to see he probation oficer. she wanst in at the tyme so he talked to her secratary,she sed he had no outstanding warrants and was free to go. he gave her the adres and phone number of were he was stayin at the time and we left.(that was the day after christmas) well he went on livin his life opr whatever and today me and him were walkin to a freinds house when the town delinkwent oficer or some bullshit pulls in front of us blokin our way and arrests him telling me to 'KEEP WALKING!'. i did so and later on i went to the police station with my aunt the one he was staying with at the time. we treid to bail him out but the police sed only his parent(s) could. seein as how his mom is dead and his father is the reason he left home i know that not gunna happen. well while we were at the police station they sed he was arrested for an outstanding warrant from a few months ago. jease i hate police even more right now

what pisses me off is that he was doin better out of his house then he was in his house

he stayed out of trouble and the whole thing and now there prolly gonna bring him home and it will jus get worse. anyone kno WTF i can do?

(actualy i jus wanted to get this off my chest any comment greatly apreciated)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived