---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, I bet your not even black, so why you saying the N word trying to act hard? that doesn't make you hard bro, I have no problems with no one, but how many times has this forum got shut down due to people like you talking shit. Your up on 12oz more then your up on the streets, And I aint your BRUHHHHHH

First off, I bet your not even black, so why you saying the N word trying to act hard? that doesn't make you hard bro, I have no problems with no one, but how many times has this forum got shut down due to people like you talking shit. Your up on 12oz more then your up on the streets, And I aint your BRUHHHHHH

alright then my bitch keep your mouth shut

haha.All heated up for nothing lil man if i meet you you`ll shit your pants i wont punch you only one jap slap for you hoe will do.STAT are you fucking listening to me bitch made you aint up quit saying your up those up fags are up more then you.fucking toy in the box bitch you aint shit you wiil never be shit and fuck aot and wkt why dont you both click up you both are clits.

haha.All heated up for nothing lil man if i meet you you`ll shit your pants i wont punch you only one jap slap for you hoe will do.STAT are you fucking listening to me bitch made you aint up quit saying your up those up fags are up more then you.fucking toy in the box bitch you aint shit you wiil never be shit and fuck aot and wkt why dont you both click up you both are clits.

dog you have two groups of men on your mind constantly always talking about them and there genitals. you sound really fuckin queer . why is that everything you have ever posted is about these GUYS that are always on your mind. i wish you would try and see me i guarrantee you being knocked out bruh dont believe the hype you will be laid the fuck out see me im waiting for a pussy like you to test like i said i stay ready i dont get ready you know who i am obviously so see me bout somethin

haha thats it thats all you can say ill beat the ever loving shit out of you on the real bruh test the waters and youll see how deep in shit you will get one hit from me you will be in a dream stait coma really but on the real you both crews are toys b.i.t.c.h got to go and fuck your mom.

today home depot w hamilton 9pm there will be a circus in the parking lot with alot of amusement.jumper.rides.clowns.cotton candy lots of fun but the biggest event in time will take place there in the parking lot bring everybody even your kids to see this fag stat get his ass smashed by TheMaker do not miss out free of charge be there everyone step rite up enjoy the fun stat especially you meet us there dont be late kiddies.please no guns or little swiss army knives there are going to be kids around even mine.see you der stat.

Archived