---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on kiddies step right up enjoy the fun we got a big huge cunt named fonzie then we got the bearded ladie mrs greeneyes 632pound of pure lard.we got all sorts of rides in the circus of Soulgay of San Toysay.

cummmmon u toothless d.a.r.e t shirt weren baby dick free loader go and pan handle change in front of genex u fuckn chicken hawk lol:clown3:

This is TheMaker speaking, I just got a pm from Drag queen (Draz) he wrote want to battle in tags.now who do fuck says that shit only a fucken dumb ass kid toy.want to battle in tags.haha please drop your cans stickers markers at the Goodwill and donate them because you aint going anywhere bitch.hella tuf guys want to come at me talking shit but please save your little typing fingers because some of the shit is just plain stupid.I want to give a shout out to ashy aot your shit is wacked and im being serious so dont take me as a joke.please tuf guy learn from your father stat on style oh shit i forgot he sucks to.stat only hits up on his shoe boxes takes a picture and says hes up.please both of you just quit my little bitches you aint got shit.one more shout out fuck Bgs.goodnite.pm me if you want to talk.510 nikkas.

damn this guys a real E THUG.:lol:

tuf guy shut up already.finally pictures.i want to let you all know im taking a vacation.im leaving tonight from sf airpot to ______.ill be landing at 11:30pm so please if you want to get a hold of me pm leave me some nice intresting messages if you can.ill be gone from june 24th to june 27th.i hope you dont miss me but like i said before pm me if you want.Also you tuf guys have a goodtime and suck my big fat veiny cock you stupid bitches fucken nothing but fucken wanna bee writters,damn nasty as toys,fuck all of you.im gone for now.

tuf guy shut up already.finally pictures.i want to let you all know im taking a vacation.im leaving tonight from sf airpot to ______.ill be landing at 11:30pm so please if you want to get a hold of me pm leave me some nice intresting messages if you can.ill be gone from june 24th to june 27th.i hope you dont miss me but like i said before pm me if you want.Also you tuf guys have a goodtime and suck my big fat veiny cock you stupid bitches fucken nothing but fucken wanna bee writters,damn nasty as toys,fuck all of you.im gone for now.

wat you gona go rebuild samoa you fuckn ballchinyian