---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what ever happend to handling your shit when you see the nigga that went over you?:lol:

werent talking then but you gonna go on 12oz to comment. got a niggas shit twisted:scrambled:

werent talking then? ur actin lyk we met.i dont think u know me homie if you think otherwise you can pm me. but aside from that its called respect. throwies go over tags, straits over throwies, burners over straits, pieces over burners etc etc. if someone burns your shit than it should motivete you to practice and get better in tha game to be on that level. not do tha same ugly throwies for tha last 5 yrs and then shit all over a d8's piece with a sloppy strait? cmon nigga step you game up before you do some dumb shit like that.to be quite honest thats a perfect example of toy mentality.any real writer can see that.

werent talking then? ur actin lyk we met.i dont think u know me homie if you think otherwise you can pm me. but aside from that its called respect. throwies go over tags, straits over throwies, burners over straits, pieces over burners etc etc. if someone burns your shit than it should motivete you to practice and get better in tha game to be on that level. not do tha same ugly throwies for tha last 5 yrs and then shit all over a d8's piece with a sloppy strait? cmon nigga step you game up before you do some dumb shit like that.to be quite honest thats a perfect example of toy mentality.any real writer can see that.

this nigga knows wats good!!! props playa:cool:

This is TheMaker speaking, I just got a pm from Drag queen (Draz) he wrote want to battle in tags.now who do fuck says that shit only a fucken dumb ass kid toy.want to battle in tags.haha please drop your cans stickers markers at the Goodwill and donate them because you aint going anywhere bitch.hella tuf guys want to come at me talking shit but please save your little typing fingers because some of the shit is just plain stupid.I want to give a shout out to ashy aot your shit is wacked and im being serious so dont take me as a joke.please tuf guy learn from your father stat on style oh shit i forgot he sucks to.stat only hits up on his shoe boxes takes a picture and says hes up.please both of you just quit my little bitches you aint got shit.one more shout out fuck Bgs.goodnite.pm me if you want to talk.510 nikkas.

how easy do you think it is for a pig to right click, save and add to your portfolio of graff flicks they don't have already??? ....you might be posting shit they've never had the "pleasure" of flicking.

12oz........A Portfolio of heat!

Quit Being rockstars! .....Wrong time and age.

Paint and shut your face!!!!!!