---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if your going to post pictures post some real shit not some dollar can surprize fucken wacked as shit.shit looks like kids did it oh shit sorry kids did do it.sj dont have a graffiti seen at all its all toys that think because there shit is on 12oz there the shit.yeah you guys are piece of pitbull shit wacked.no fame in your name.so kick it toy bitches save your dollar cans or use them to sniff them cause you aint going no where,no where.like Draz would say ALL DAY.i talk shit.

You claim you do hella dirt but

like i said sf is the most easiest fucken city to hit up in an you aint shit.come back nikka and try to handle sj like you claimed you use to.its all bull never seen you do a piece or burner.just nothing but fucked up ugly ass piece of shit throwies like 2 every year.you aint up you dont have fame you will never be shit.your handstyles are fucken wacked as fuck thats why you never throw them up and your crew are nothing but fucked up trailer trash white boys.suck my cock and shut your mouth stay in sf with all them Castro St. buddy of yours.

Bitch Please i live in the heart of the 510........come to ghost town....You aint shit!!!! I got runners in san jose, some have been there for like 5 years!!! S.J..I one of the easiest cities to bomb, just the hardest to live in if you kill shit!!! No cops out at night, soft ass hoods......Please homie you dont shit about anywhere but your lil corner on the east side!!! Punk ass bitch....

Bitch Please i live in the heart of the 510........come to ghost town....You aint shit!!!! I got runners in san jose, some have been there for like 5 years!!! S.J..I one of the easiest cities to bomb, just the hardest to live in if you kill shit!!! No cops out at night, soft ass hoods......Please homie you dont shit about anywhere but your lil corner on the east side!!! Punk ass bitch....
Let me get this straight before anything. You claming Ghost Town Gang nigga?

Archived