---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u hate me but copy my style NICE :lol: :lol:

what a homo... since when did you create any of those letters? hahaha what a fuckin lame.. those letters have nobodys name on them, especially yours lol. mabey hindue could say something about that H but even he cant really say shit. no offence to hindue, boys puttin sj on the map. keep them freights up.

what a homo... since when did you create any of those letters? hahaha what a fuckin lame.. those letters have nobodys name on them, especially yours lol. mabey hindue could say something about that H but even he cant really say shit. no offence to hindue, boys puttin sj on the map. keep them freights up.

nigga please hit me on the pm next time you open your mouth nigga changes his style every diss i give him. bitch keep your mouth shut or get it shut hit me on the pm what you write speak on it everyone knows who i am

nigga please hit me on the pm next time you open your mouth nigga changes his style every diss i give him. bitch keep your mouth shut or get it shut hit me on the pm what you write speak on it everyone knows who i am

i know you seen 2 pms pop up

Archived