mesh

all bgs members

imes

dolor

inka

all tr members

burger

jahe

just to name a few someone needs to wipe out all these toys straight making sj look like toyville usa

fool if your so good lets see something that isnt under a bridge or in a tunnel, calling other people tunnel rats when you wont come out of your cave,fuck you. all of them are up more than you. whos the jugete now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yee blood. when we see you ima slap you and piss on you. fuck your toy pussy ass. evry time i try and pm you, you conveniently cant recieve messages back. get to the streets faggot so we can catch you already. i cant wait to bury you p to your neck and kick you in the face once an hour.

BGS MOBB

maybe you should learn hot to construct a sentance that makes sense before you come on here and try to act hard i would be happy if i were you guys you were completley forgotten until all this shit started haha

maybe you should learn hot to construct a sentance that makes sense before you come on here and try to act hard i would be happy if i were you guys you were completley forgotten until all this shit started haha

dude ur always on line, dont u ever hit up?

your a fuckin pussy..tryin to meet in a library thats cop infested so shit gets broken up..bitch ass nigga come to the hood and we can handle shit down here..no need for pigs pussy..

Like i said get my number from your boy and holla at me pussy im still waitin

haha you dont stay in the hood chill gangsta where would you rather i mop the fucking floor with your ass lets go to your pad so your parents can witness what a fucking punk ass bitch their son is

yer just blowing up the spot cause you scuuuuurrred:lol:

FUCK SARN!! aka kuchimayne! on the real we'll see how much you keep it 1hunnid wen im kicking you fucking teeth dwn your motherfucking throught you bitch made ass nigga!! you better not hide behind swype this time pussy ass bitch!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

damn you guys are straight retarded

this is how you spell-> when

this is how you spell->down

this is how you spell->throat

read a book once in a while you ignorant ass piece of shit, I did not think it was possible to drop out of kindergarten but apparently you uneducated mongoloids proved me wrong

damn you guys are straight retarded

this is how you spell-> when

this is how you spell->down

this is how you spell->throat

read a book once in a while you ignorant ass piece of shit, I did not think it was possible to drop out of kindergarten but apparently you uneducated mongoloids proved me wrong

LOL!

Graffiti is not simply a maintenance problem, but a complex social problem as well. Graffiti vandalism is mainly caused by minors in the late-night or early morning hours. Some is the product of gang activity, and is used to identify territories, indicate associations or conflicts between gang members, or promote the sale of illegal drugs. The vast majority of the increase in graffiti vandalism is the result of "tagging," which is committed by juveniles with the primary objective being peer recognition. Taggers are not necessarily gang members, and come from all neighborhoods of the city.

Graffiti is not simply a maintenance problem, but a complex social problem as well. Graffiti vandalism is mainly caused by minors in the late-night or early morning hours. Some is the product of gang activity, and is used to identify territories, indicate associations or conflicts between gang members, or promote the sale of illegal drugs. The vast majority of the increase in graffiti vandalism is the result of "tagging," which is committed by juveniles with the primary objective being peer recognition. Taggers are not necessarily gang members, and come from all neighborhoods of the city.

you sound like a fuckin pig!

sarn your girlfriend is a slut i know somethin bout her that you dont. her grill game is fucked up too. i know exactly where you live. tell you what....go to the rosegarden on wensday at 12, ill be there. if anyone wants to "protect" him, come thru and you'll get stomped out too.

FUCK SARN!! aka kuchimayne! on the real we'll see how much you keep it 1hunnid wen im kicking you fucking teeth dwn your motherfucking throught you bitch made ass nigga!! you better not hide behind swype this time pussy ass bitch!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

FUCKKKKK COLD BLOOOODEDDDDD

why you ain't in nc anymore sort?

cause word on the street is your a snitch

why you ain't in hysu anymore?

is it possibly cause your a snitch

and do you think yer lil 5 minute crew is gonna last?

rounding up a bunch of toys and starting a weak ass crew doesn't change the fact that your a fucking snitch

so shut yer mouth no matter how much you rant and rave on this forum in your heart you know what the truth is and that is that your nothing but a dirty ass rat piece of shit

haha your all talk with no proof punk bitch internet trick. you are a weak minded trick and ill show you what time it is when i see you chicken shit cocksucker.

Archived