---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U PUT FOOLS ON BLAST AND YOU GET BLASTED............

and fools who say they gunna blast over 12oz aint gunna do nada homeboy!! i could give a fuck about put'n a bitch on blast like that nigga! tha hoe nigga aint shit but a snitch and a groupie!! so who ever wants to play captan save a snitch PLEAZ BY ALL MEANS STEP THE FUCK ON UP!!!!

kuchimayne seems more like a snitch than a real graffer and hommie puttiing others on blast makes you look like a snitch made mother fucker. your all talk behind a computer screen. rep what you write, hahaha i know you wont cause you dont want to show everyone what a snitch yo really are! drop graff already and join the cops! i hear 55 west hedding is right up your alley!

still krushin walls

SKW

why you ain't in nc anymore sort?

cause word on the street is your a snitch

why you ain't in hysu anymore?

is it possibly cause your a snitch

and do you think yer lil 5 minute crew is gonna last?

rounding up a bunch of toys and starting a weak ass crew doesn't change the fact that your a fucking snitch

so shut yer mouth no matter how much you rant and rave on this forum in your heart you know what the truth is and that is that your nothing but a dirty ass rat piece of shit

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

bgs is toy

A BITCH U TALKINA LOT OF SHIT.PUSSY WE KNOW WHO ARE NOW NIGGA SO U BETTER HAVE EYES IN BAK OF YOUR HEAD NIGG CUZ U GUNNA GET YOUR CRANIAM CRACKED BGS.. CLICK..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the shits going down with one person chill bitch im coming solo cause i aint no punk but even if you fools do jump in ill smack the hsit outa all yall

Archived