---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember when i said people only last a little while in the writting game for example- lepe,elpe,jackle,buet,scole,buek,crys,rench,karv,kluch,shev,nome,zack,kept,id,ages,nasty,pleg,drout,drouk,jc,stat,grim,stack,telos,shine,delt, etc.they become full timers,then move down to part timers,then no timers,poof gone.theres more,kids help me out and put your names on the list because you will be next to fade away.jeje.trust me you will.im being serious about this shit,people think there hellyeah hard then bye bye,you just a piece of shit forgoten fella that claimed you were hardcore now you wearing tighty whitey,wondering when your going to make your big comeback.just please do it for TheMaker,dont try.stay away.In 2011 you will see most of these fucks self promoters like draz,dolor,moda etc.Just go bye bye,poof.trust me they talk all ther shit that they do work and theyre here to last but at the last minute there one hit wonders.the truth hurts,but the prediction is going to be right.jeje.i got 10 dollars on draz falling out 1st.who wants to bet?

Jackle- Has better things to do then waste his time painting everynight

Telos- has better things to go then waste his time painting everynight

pleg- still painting

zack- still painting

shine-still painting

delt- sucks

Hey the Maker... why do u care whether someone is full timer, part timer or no timer ? get a fuckin life <3 U faggot .

Bump my niggas

Jackle and Telos. They dont put much work in but they probly got more stlye then you. Maybe its because they have a life and they have more important things to do then paint every night.

Bump Moda and Ameba. they paint and acually come up with decent style. its better then looking at nasty ass toy throwys everywhere.

ALso bump

Ntro, Manos, Pleg, and Kuetes. Bring'n more steeze to the game.

theres always gonne be haters . keep on hating Maker. <3

the maker is a fucking cop or a san jose dick ridder why is he always thrown the 510 fremont out there be carefull with this idiot! what type of reaction are trying to get? have fools meet you up and get htem bagd by the police if your not the police!im down for calling wack niggas out and calling biters out but damn this fool hates on everybody! im done!!!!!!!!!!!!

bayish$$$$$$$$

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i seee we have a hater kuetes a bitch ass fool that gets punk from what i see comein from jamelick lol true pleg not paintin just did one and for all u haters ill be back tomorrow with some pics niga ill show u how to move cost to cost:lol: :lol:

Jackle- Has better things to do then waste his time painting everynight

Telos- has better things to go then waste his time painting everynight

pleg- still painting

zack- still painting

shine-still painting

delt- sucks

Hey the Maker... why do u care whether someone is full timer, part timer or no timer ? get a fuckin life <3 U faggot .

Bump my niggas

Jackle and Telos. They dont put much work in but they probly got more stlye then you. Maybe its because they have a life and they have more important things to do then paint every night.

Bump Moda and Ameba. they paint and acually come up with decent style. its better then looking at nasty ass toy throwys everywhere.

ALso bump

Ntro, Manos, Pleg, and Kuetes. Bring'n more steeze to the game.

theres always gonne be haters . keep on hating Maker. <3

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i seee we have a hater kuetes a bitch ass fool that gets punk from what i see comein from jamelick lol true pleg not paintin just did one and for all u haters ill be back tomorrow with some pics niga ill show u how to move cost to cost:lol: :lol:

move cost to cost? :confused:

Hop off his nuts dude. He's getting up with the same shit over and over, and when its different, its because manos is helping him. So if you give him props, might as well tell manos instead.

Honestly, I can careless about who is helping who. The dude is putting in work, so why the fuck are you getting all defensive? Are you mad because Manos is not helping you out? Awwww come on bro I see you tearing up, it's okay buddy,.. And I aint on no one's nuts, but you have to realize, you've made about how many post's? 35-36.... Let me guess all of posts are of you prolly talking shit. Don't reply back to this post either, inless you want me to make you look like more of a dumb ass.

Honestly, I can careless about who is helping who. The dude is putting in work, so why the fuck are you getting all defensive? Are you mad because Manos is not helping you out? Awwww come on bro I see you tearing up, it's okay buddy,.. And I aint on no one's nuts, but you have to realize, you've made about how many post's? 35-36.... Let me guess all of posts are of you prolly talking shit. Don't reply back to this post either, inless you want me to make you look like more of a dumb ass.

Haha actually na I ain't talking shit in them all, and idgaf if manos ain't helping me, I'm just saying that's moda's shit ain't even his, its practically manos having two names and getting all the fame off the work that moda "puts in". And yeah, I barely post anything, its cause I got better shit to do than post shit on here all day, things like hitting up in your neighborhood :D

Haha but if your really gonna get all booty tickled, ill drop it. To make you feel like you won another arguement ahahahaha. Nukka you mad!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Rock n roll gangsta,rock n roll gangsta,who loves that rolla,homes.choooww.Chow my little bitch,dude i got that bitch in her little tight fishy anal with no lube and semi doggystyle.she took it like a fucken champ,shes a keeper,i love you chow but next time when i stick it in your anal dont shit on my dick,that shit was nasty.rock n roll gangsta,rock n roll gangsta.jackle is wacko and wont ever be backo.jejeje fucken toy.all you fucks that hate me and think im a cop are dumb ass fuck,fucken patatoe heads.yeah a cop,jejeje.oh what the hell naw,i aint know cops,im a leader in this new world action,NWA,nikgah.well im leaving on vacation again so good bye for now,see you fuckos later.-TheMaker.rock n roll gansta,rock n roll gangsta.