---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut the fuck up and post some pictures you stupid fuck.stat and draz suck each other dicks 69 style.fucken fags go back to sf.bitches.stat i will slap you like your boy sepo got slapped,ill slap you so hard you make a female noise like " uggghh". jejeje.

this TheWidowMaker speaking, goodnight my lovely children of toyland.ohh by the way i will be flying back from my vacation.i will be landing at 2:32am at Sf airport.Im a traveling man always on th road.i did take the greyhound but smells like ass dick and pussy up in there so i got a good deal on a flight to my lovely 510 area code.i hope all of you get an a accident and die.sincerely, TheWidowMaker

shut the fuck up and post some pictures you stupid fuck.stat and draz suck each other dicks 69 style.fucken fags go back to sf.bitches.stat i will slap you like your boy sepo got slapped,ill slap you so hard you make a female noise like " uggghh". jejeje.

why you alwasy thinking about guys doing gay shit? you got something to tell us? u spend your whole day thinking of gay shit to say about dudes and have them on your mind all day you must be a cock loveing fag

now i know you bullshitten he dont wear glasses bruh

fuk yo gay azz fukn lil bitch as krew u sukas aint shit dayz y yall alwayz running from us like ask ya boiis wen we caught them slippn hittn up on tully pussys ran like some fukn homos