MOAS

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

ok you guys obviously dont write. its easy as fuck to go to any train yard, especially if you live close by and paint all you want. this guy has no fucking style and i know somone who just started writing and they even called this guy toy. honestly, go look at some of the other threads and come back. then youll see, and be like..... fuck.

but ill admit, he has can controll, in some of his stuff, butthe lettering, its just weak.

ok you guys obviously dont write. its easy as fuck to go to any train yard, especially if you live close by and paint all you want. this guy has no fucking style and i know somone who just started writing and they even called this guy toy. honestly, go look at some of the other threads and come back. then youll see, and be like..... fuck.

but ill admit, he has can controll, in some of his stuff, butthe lettering, its just weak.

JUST STOP ALREADY! YOUR RIGHT!:rolleyes:

Oh you're so funny guy Kruxos. You saved my day.

moa is a crew you muppet, not one dude.

Archived