Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_0233.jpg<b/>DSC_0230.jpg<b/>DSC_0229.jpg<b/>DSC_0227.jpg<b/>DSC_0226.jpg<b/>DSC_0225.jpg

Thanks guys for coming out and having fun. You guys really did a great Job and look out for the next BATTLEGROUND going live from Fort Lauderdale, FL. and to those who i know i am not popular with. Its cool if you guys just want to come and chill enjoy having fun with people who love the same art. Grace & Peace -Eknock

there already is a deps tcp or i could be mistakin that could be him

bump that dr ze

thats him. brought out his guys to promote cnfdtial clothing line. Those guys did their thing and that DRZE watching him work, he is a true artist. So you coming down to Ft Lauderdale for our next one TOY?

yea because itsnot toy to post all your really cool peices to prove your not a toy.

keep changing your name maybe youl get decent but probably not

and talking shit on fake accounts is real writer status right?

and toycrusherplus i could be wrong but maybe he was just directing it to you because your name probably has TOY in it and have been the most vocal about painting at his event? maybe?

verbal trash talk online shows true weakness dont say nothing you wouldnt say to my face. i painted wit deps before so i know hes a true artist. watch your choice of words dude. i didnt disrespect you so dont do it to me.

he meant TOY as ur screen name bro

he meant TOY as ur screen name bro

if he did then thats cool it didnt sound like it he quoted what i said and he upper cased toy, i already know he was talkin to me so why refer my name as TOY when my name was toycrusherplus? its the internet talk man i just wish cats would be real and talk as much as they do in person. niggas is fake to death

verbal trash talk online shows true weakness dont say nothing you wouldnt say to my face. i painted wit deps before so i know hes a true artist. watch your choice of words dude. i didnt disrespect you so dont do it to me.

Forgive me Crusher* I was by no means trash talking. I was only stating i got the opportunity to watch these guys and see the intensity and dedication on their art work. So if that statement offended you, for that i apologize. & i was trying to invite you out to the next one. It would be an honor to watch you display your work as well. OPEN INVITATION to ANYONE who wants to just do their art with out the judgement of anyone. This event ended up to be a showcase. Artist for FREE had everything supplied for them for the FUN of the ART Fort Lauderdale granted if enough people signup We will have an extreme battle. More details to come. *Crusher Like you posts very good work!!

lol fake accounts talking shit to people about having more than one name! IRONIC...

MAKES YOU WONDER.... HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE MULTIPLE SCREENNAMES BUT ONLY WRITE ONE NAME ON THE STREETS.. YOU'D THINK IF THEY WANTED TO TALK SHIT AND BE HARD ONLINE.. THEY'D SHARE WHAT THEY WROTE ONLINE...

but no!!!!!! keep typing... even though you got multiple names you only got one ip address ;D