Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

disclaimer: "Don't take this as a diss just speaking my mind"

How can it really be a battle? 1st off if i submitt my sketch,

that act alone is giving you a one up on me,

and leeks out on just how i would proceed in killing them toys!

2nd i can't use abusive language and explicit images?

I dont like to be censored at a regular wall much less a battle!?

In a real Battle its a no holds barred deathmatch fight to the finish!

You are tasked with the elimination of the enemy squad,

by any means necessary

besides creativity cannot be censored or should not be bottled up!

Any event which limits and hinders you

from really doing what you want to do(Artistically)

is and i'm sorry to say

not a real Graffiti Battle!

Graffiti is and shall always be in your face loud and proud art without boundaries or limits!

Its the voice of the people and the common man!

It's lawless and its practitioners are Outlaws!

Again no disrespect intended to you, your zine and the Event,

matter of fact i wish you the best of luck and hope all goes well!

I support the Hip hop arts( Breakin,Rapin/Djayin and Graffin)

and i am Big sk8er head aswell

but i just wanted you to know

why none of my crew is entering the competition!

I can respect your creativity and i also felt the same bombing in miami,fl how ever this event goes beyond the expressions of anger and vulgarity. sketched work is only to hold accountable the censorship & i only ask to be censored because it is a family event. I am not out to corporatize the amazing art of graffiti but to encourage others including our very own cities on how much can be done from this amazing artwork. Contest, battle, what ever you wish to label it is to give credit and grant $$ winnings to the one who leaves all his/her talents out on the battleground and if at the very least if you don't want to compete man i won't hold that against you. but at least check us out before judging it all together. Forgive me if offended you, Hope to see you out there. would love to see your gift be expressed August 27 if at all possible.

that sez ES .... your toy ass opinion dont even really matter,,, you couldnt even read it when it clearly shows who posted the damn thing...

Wry, get your skills up before you even talk opinions,,, cuz in the world of "graffiti" your about half the size of a lint particle...

and you wanna dispute your stature please stand up, cuz u got no place even breathing in this direction. Know your place.

lol man they just dont know thats the problem whit this nigas they dont know and they never will ~~~~~~control~~~~~~~~

BattleGroundposter.jpg

I Know I wasn't accepted Earlier in the month, However it is about expression. For anyone who would love the FREEDOM to express them selves (as clean as possible) OPENLY!! or if you love the EXPRESSION this incredible art has to offer you are invited, to findout more about this event and others to come check out http://www.umrmagazine.com/battleground Event is from 12noon - 8pm.

BattleGroundposter.jpg

I Know I wasn't accepted Earlier in the month, However it is about expression. For anyone who would love the FREEDOM to express them selves (as clean as possible) OPENLY!! or if you love the EXPRESSION this incredible art has to offer you are invited, to findout more about this event and others to come check out http://www.umrmagazine.com/battleground Event is from 12noon - 8pm.

im down for this

im down for this

Hey guys, for those interested and did not want to submit any pre-approved art work. we're good as long as you follow the rules and keep it clean, cause its all about the culture. just goto http://www.umrmagazine.com/meet-the-team and fill out the contact us form with Name, Number, Email& tshirt size. Just so i have a head count, & bring $10 on the day of the event. any more questions just pm me or email me at eknock@umrmagazine.com

its not a "big whoop".i was trying to help the thread but of course you guys find something to bitch about

its just not really worth posting tags, if they arent anything special, maybe a dope handstyle,,

talk shit when your at least 10 years in the game and have or have had real ups..

till then, start climbing the ladder.

just sayin