Orlando Thread

zcb

hdv? hoes dikes viginas lmao! I tryed you niggah wassup? and just cause your extra hood when feo catches you your gonna get extra rocked- feo. and ink getting it too and seco so unless yall have a secret weapon atc gone get yall, I like ma southern swagg Kidd

still go suk a dik bitch,,,, stop bombing with bail money and start bombing with a gun....

cause when im bak in otown and catch you ..... ima personally ingrave the fuckin works toy into your 4head right after i shv that cheap paint down your throat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nigga who the fuck you think you are come to me like that when i go to pintura project ima put the hands to you bitch

my crew doesnt even talk shit we just get old motherfuckers beefing with us cause they fucking suck

if anyone really wanna squash beef or talk shit holla at me in pintura project im out to end all so whats good?

trippenwire you got beef with that bitch cheesebuger tooo???? get at meh... yu aint the onlyone that wna get a crak at it

still go suk a dik bitch,,,, stop bombing with bail money and start bombing with a gun....

cause when im bak in otown and catch you ..... ima personally ingrave the fuckin works toy into your 4head right after i shv that cheap paint down your throat.

lets not get dramatic man.. this is silly.

lol. some one is feeling the pressure. and you don't gotta find me nigguh we can meet up, don't try to be hood. WANGSTA. and im sorry i didn't know rusto was cheap? go get paint from your garage, this is all that has to be said.