Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good cause hondas are fucking garbage. i build cars that will outrun any honda you can put at them. swap that vtec with an LS and were then were talking. chevy bowtie all the way. 305 boosted will get you over 700 horses if you do it right. i just like the psi boost guage haha.

what are you whippin

Evo motor -mivec lol

next time you try and diss some one you fucking idiot do a fill not a hollow

stick your dildo back up your ass grab the graf cloring book and learn some shit

If you're talking about the practice wall, It wasn't me who went over your shit. this is the kind of thing we put in a PM, Sum1/Ohno/shittalk oner. that whole wall is patrolled by some DRG faggots. that's why Stoe and Goes took out the whole side of the wall.

And check your panties- sounds like they're all bunched up.

what the fuck is a practice wall. a wall is a wall is a wall is a flat concrete surface. internet=graffitikiller...and from what i was told it said swif over my shit. if im wrong than excuse me this started over nothing and i apologize and we can go about our mutual shit. and kust so you know. you shouldnt put the name you write illegally as your forum name...unless you want to get caught... at least we agree on the drg kids being faggots

what the fuck is a practice wall. a wall is a wall is a wall is a flat concrete surface. internet=graffitikiller...and from what i was told it said swif over my shit. if im wrong than excuse me this started over nothing and i apologize and we can go about our mutual shit. and kust so you know. you shouldnt put the name you write illegally as your forum name...unless you want to get caught.

someone told you wrong. I'm pretty sure I didn't go over it. I think I know who told you.