Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Miss me moer" and "feo" seem to have been just added, who ever wrote that is garbage. It mustve been you eh? I'm new to this and still have better hands then you. Anyways, I gotta go to work, something you may know nothing about till you turn 16. Sooo if you have anything else to say....lemme rephrase that. If you have anything else to type to me just PM me.

ME MISS YOU? nigga ur a freshman. and if you look it doesnt say AND u fuckin cock. PM me ur address or name a place to meet u if u aint pussy.

plus from what ive seen in "the streets" u aint got can control so stfu. seriously u aint been in the game long enough to claim shit.

I have all the rights to say YOU ARE FUCKING GARBAGE.

and to add on what u did on the Banquet Place on boggy creek road was not art was nor graffiti just a lousy tag they removed the ugly ass tag of urs needless to say i truely own that spot ;)

Nigga if I'm a freshmen and your arguing with me what does that make you look like? Don't be make cause I have age on my side lol. Your oldschool so leave it that way and have a seat on your plastic cover couch, no need to be mad cause your arthritis won't let you puch the cap down, or squeeze a mop. I have an idea. Smack stickers around! I swear they will rock.

na i just actually see his shit on the streets, i never seen vaso in my life and i been living in orlando for a while now.

could careless or moreless give a shit about ur life and what you've seen.

I had my fame gave it back cause it was getting worse only few at my time were rocking shit.

satan-last-supper.jpg

sad business right there, graffheads or not i keeps to myself, the world is going bizerk, Sune is heaven bound, im not no top notch religious cat but my actions are not subconscious. in other words i think for myself, but i cant get mad at the people of this world its satan that has yalls mind controlled. big up to dajam and bogus without the horns of baphomet.

Nigga if I'm a freshmen and your arguing with me what does that make you look like? Don't be make cause I have age on my side lol. Your oldschool so leave it that way and have a seat on your plastic cover couch, no need to be mad cause your arthritis won't let you puch the cap down, or squeeze a mop. I have an idea. Smack stickers around! I swear they will rock.

... comidiean/freshman...cute and funny u had me laugh. i love you

could careless or moreless give a shit about ur life and what you've seen.

I had my fame gave it back cause it was getting worse only few at my time were rocking shit.

dont get mad at me cuz you aint up faggot nigga. if you had that "fame" you're talking about i would have heard of you. you're a nobody in my book.

then shouldnt you be in school faggot? thats orlandos problem, nobody over the age of 16. sad fucking faggot run that mouth and you have no idea who you are talking to. DEFINATELY runnin thru shit more than a freshman in your pussy ass white suburb safe ass home with your safe ass mommy you faggot youll never run thru the courts or hoods or anything, stay safe cracker jack. pussy ass jit. lol

0426101616.jpg

and im tired of this spic slipping by, IT TOOK YOU WHAT? 4 YEARS TO GET YOUR NUTS UP AND GO BOMB AGAIN!?!?!? Tired of legal walls and what not? thats what im saying the whole time i was living there, WAS GO BOMB YOU FAGGOT WITH "ASSETS" that your scared to loose. now whats your excuse? lost all your shit so you started bombing? stay real legal boy, keep paingintg legals and baseboards. painter boy.

spic spec same shit mother fuckers, orlando is the shit, time to go back to pounders and wet up all that toy shit, ill leave the sune, and the krum even tho lil prom nigga keep running his mouth, atleast he progresses. SABOR you suck dick. kill yourself.

and whoever the fuck you are, swing, pussy. small time orlando arguments, make the day go by and the checks come in.

i already know you aint about it cuz the second niggas pm you, you pussy out. yea mold told me about that time he hit you up but you didnt want it, and dont act like you dont know.