INDIANA BLACKBOOK THREAD, BITCH

morskism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody's shit looks like someone else's. Period ... and Ernest ... please post some of your shit or is all you do is talk shit to others who actually post stuff. This is exactly why I've strayed away from this ... always some kid with the "looks like ______'s stuff" ...

I've defended my work about 4 or so years ago on BS and have posted my progression throughout the years. I'm not gonna do that here as well. It would be plain dumb to copy Ges's shit ... almost as dumb as the hard MSK bite on the first page ... (now that's comical) ...

.... But you guys will think what you will so have fun ... I'll still sleep the same at night and wake up not knowing who you are and not giving a damn.

Oh noes!!!! the internets peeps on 12oz don't like me!!!! What ever shall I do ...

ok everyone chill. ha. so serious in here. so what dude it looks similar to ges's just an obsevation i never said you were biting...and it hurts me to know that you dont take all of these typed words from me and my cyber homies to heart....you should think about caring more duuuuude. hahaahahahahahaaa

Everybody's shit looks like someone else's. Period ... and Ernest ... please post some of your shit or is all you do is talk shit to others who actually post stuff. This is exactly why I've strayed away from this ... always some kid with the "looks like ______'s stuff" ...

I've defended my work about 4 or so years ago on BS and have posted my progression throughout the years. I'm not gonna do that here as well. It would be plain dumb to copy Ges's shit ... almost as dumb as the hard MSK bite on the first page ... (now that's comical) ...

.... But you guys will think what you will so have fun ... I'll still sleep the same at night and wake up not knowing who you are and not giving a damn.

Oh noes!!!! the internets peeps on 12oz don't like me!!!! What ever shall I do ...

before you get your panties in a bunch, i was laughing at thedarksid3. your shit doesnt look like ges, unless you count the fact that your name has an E in it. do your self a favor and start painting those pieces more often, itd be nice to see more kids in indy painting legit styles instead of hacking heads and thinkin theyre boss. ps. thedarksid3, get your facts straight son, before you call someone out on biting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...