:San Jose:

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey so i just moved to the sj and i got paint for miles and a car so if any of you guys get the urge to paint feel free to message me, bring your blackbooks to so we can practice pieces.

make sure you bring roller paint too so we cann bust some spots...and do you have marijuana

i feel like getting blazed..so just hit me or this dude up bye=)

its prolly u!

if that was me, wouldnt i make some badass display name like 'GraffMasterSavOnerKingUvFoheva' and do a better job of self promoting?

but yet again, not me, no affiliation with me. flicked some shit, posted it up, thats about it haha

if that was me, wouldnt i make some badass display name like 'GraffMasterSavOnerKingUvFoheva' and do a better job of self promoting?

but yet again, not me, no affiliation with me. flicked some shit, posted it up, thats about it haha

yOUR THE ONLY toy who knew what it said and the first thing you sai about it was "LET IT BE KNOWNNNNNNNNN" let it be known that we have a toy dissin the homie :lol: :lol:

hey so i just moved to the sj and i got paint for miles and a car so if any of you guys get the urge to paint feel free to message me, bring your blackbooks to so we can practice pieces.

hey man, lets hang out tonight. im planning on cappin some fools, and maybe we can rack some paint and do a large piece on the police station.