Born Graff Stars

Ambitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its so that the BGS members can see other BGS members getting up... .

thats complete bullshit and you know it, if that was true they could have a private flickr account of email eachother. this thread is because all these young ass toys think they are dope(like most horrible toys do) and they are trying to get "up's" on the internet by self promotion in the worst kind, by posting every little marker tag they ever do.

this is a open forum for everyone to look at and you toys know it. you post wack shiton it and your gonna have everyone in the world laughing at you, just like they are

uu faggots are hating.. ill smash on any of u fags any time who cares if im only 17 at least i have balls to box 20 year olds..

hahahaha wow a 20year old??? wow your crazy, but even after most of the people on this site beat you and a 20year old up at once, you two little kids wouldnt even be able to follow him into a bar.

fuck i knew you fags were still in highschool!!!!!, hurry up and get caught with you pilot in your backpack at school and rat out all your "tuff ass" friends like every other 17yrold who does this type of bullshit

worst thread ever how have you kids still not got it that everyone is laughing at you, all these pages of people clowning and it still hasnt got to you??

"uu faggots are hating.. ill smash on any of u fags any time who cares if im only 17 at least i have balls to box 20 year olds.."

2dkydyu.jpg

2vlr5fs.jpg

i dont know about everyone else but when i saw these i was definatly scarred

hahahahahahahaa

this is a perfect example of little kids thugging out on the internet. who are you gonna beat up, you look like your 12

"uu faggots are hating.. ill smash on any of u fags any time who cares if im only 17 at least i have balls to box 20 year olds.."

2dkydyu.jpg

2vlr5fs.jpg

hahahahahahahaa

this is a perfect example of little kids thugging out on the internet. who are you gonna beat up, you look like your 12

owned!! after that this thread cant go any further. just look at him and the threats hes tossin around. hes keeping it gangster at youth group in the first photo. i wonder if him and his bitch just took celibacy vows and got those rings(for you 15yr old pisa's in BGS that means not having sex till you get married):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your crew might have had a chance(in your own city) if you would have never found out about this website

...naw nevermind

you can all be decent you just need to get this thread shutdown stop posting on the internet cause if yer dope other ppl will post your shit i mean atleast your doing graff keep pushin your crew ignore all the haters cause no matter how fresh your style is some pussy will come on here and hate on it just because they dont have the balls to do it in person then drop that bgsk bullshit cause u dont know where the k came from it might sound dumb but it does belong to ofa unless you wana get punked by some real thug motherfuckers you should drop it go hit the street dont waste yer time flickin throwups in tunnels that shits weak and push a new unique style stop doin the same letters as every other new kid to the game and do it cause you love it not for the recognition of ppl you dont even know

2dkydyu.jpg

2vlr5fs.jpg

hahahahahahahaa

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah this kid must get slapped alot cuz he looks like a bitch!!

• 2 weeks later...