Born Graff Stars

Ambitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No diss but its funny these guys are all under 16 years old and small you guys are talking shit to real graff people who been in the game since literly you were all born. These cats are prob 20yrs old and 10 times bigger then you unforunatly you wont smash on them.

damn judging guys on the internet? your definitely a faggot plus any one from bgs is guaranteed to mop you homie pm me if u have more to say...

hahahahahah "mop" hahah so thats why eldr got punked by bread ibk n got that fool to drop out of the crew and say "FUCK BGS" infront of hella heads hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: bgs wat a joke

hahahahahah "mop" hahah so thats why eldr got punked by bread ibk n got that fool to drop out of the crew and say "FUCK BGS" infront of hella heads hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: bgs wat a joke

post_old.gif 12-18-2009, 09:46 AM Replies: 337

thread.gif Born Graff Stars

Views: 7,097

Posted By Erection

icon1.gif Re: Born Graff Stars

bgs has hella bombers all of a sudden. lepe lento drout and crys are the only ones that piece and crys aint even bgs anymore. bgs is tight though.

:rolleyes:

uu faggots are hating.. ill smash on any of u fags any time who cares if im only 17 at least i have balls to box 20 year olds..

omg!!! your a fucking sav

you dont have the balls to admit that your crew is a buncha toys brought together by god as an example of what not to be.

Everyone here is really trying to help you guys out.

sad to see kats like you ruining the sj graff game.

drop dead you fucking toys il respect ya when you drop this garbage

alotta hate is justifyied when you guys act cocky, talk mad game, and start shit for no reason you can't start your own thread if your a crew thats been around for two years and nly been getting up (badly) for one, wait until your fully developed physically mentally and artistically before you start a god damn thread, actually don't even start a thread if your reallly dope someone outside the crew or a homie will start one up

i doubt a lord or a oshpt member started those threads

yeah quote this and talk some smack about how youll whoop my ass or how im wack blah blah at the end of te day you guys make yourself look bad by being a promoter and a e thug instead of a writer who does everything they can to get skills earn respect and push new styles- word!

^^^ you think that is painted CLEAN???????????????

you are fucking delusional... yuck!

then get off the thread. its not for haters to jock their shit, its so that the BGS members can see other BGS members getting up... so just get off the thread, or look and it, and keep ur mouth shut, nobody really cares what you have to say, at all. I'm not even in BGS but i got respect for their thread, just dont peep their shit out if you dont like it. late.

Archived