Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Stat,I like how you lie dawg.now everybody pay close attetiong.this bitch didnt rack them,look carefully at the end of the bag,theres a sticker it says "1 of 23 pcs",so what does that make you think.he fucken bought them off the internet.The boxes look brand new,like they just came out from the factory.Plus he tried to trick us by putting them in back of a trunk,you can see on the left the lawn chair,on the right a pan and part of the trunk itself.He set it all up to make it seem he racked them,jeje.come on show us the ups delivery form.dumb fuck-TheMaker 510

shut the fuck up and get the tampon out ur ass

This is TheMaker speaking,Stat,I like how you lie dawg.now everybody pay close attetiong.this bitch didnt rack them,look carefully at the end of the bag,theres a sticker it says "1 of 23 pcs",so what does that make you think.he fucken bought them off the internet.The boxes look brand new,like they just came out from the factory.Plus he tried to trick us by putting them in back of a trunk,you can see on the left the lawn chair,on the right a pan and part of the trunk itself.He set it all up to make it seem he racked them,jeje.come on show us the ups delivery form.dumb fuck-TheMaker 510

NEVER DID I SAY I RACKED EM YOU IDIOTS ASSUMED THIS I SAID I DIDNT PAY FOR THEM WHICH I DIDNT DUMB ASS NIGGA WOW BRO YOU REALLY ANALIZED THE WHOLE PICTURE YOU JUST PROVED TO EVERYONE YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE. COME ON NOW SON THIS SHIT IS EASY. :lol:

I PUT THEM IN THE BAG DIPSHIT THEY WERE IN BOXES NIGGA PAY CLOSE ATTENTION. COME SEE ME PUSSY