Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Fuck AOT.dudes are hella putting in E-work.Stat a fag that likes to lick my balls in the morning he says "do you want you eggs scrambled" this tuf guy puts both of my balls in his mouth and twirles his tongue around.That is what he calls a Scramble Egg special.On the mother fucken real these fags aint up,NC, forget about them also,176 whooah they fell off and never landed.fucken to much glass pipe smokers in the crews,they starting to sell all there 1 dollar walmart paint and there Marks Alot markers just to get another hit.I seen Delt underneath a bridge,I asked him "Whats up you down here to paint too" he said "naw ,I`ll suck your dick for a can",the dude was all ashy and scratching himself all over the place.Like a fucken tweaker.I said "get the fuck out of here you fucken snitch and toy".So he bounced but before he went he said "I`m going to Grims he always wants his dick sucked,so its payday today".I said " dam nikgah go get your cans,fucken piece of shit". If you dont believe me ask Grim.-TheMaker 415 M.st