you people are stone cold crazy. there are no other words for it.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Republicans attack democrat in very cleaver ways, I'll give that to them. But they are sneaky, underhanded, completely blow everything out of proportion, and always try to use religion to back up their absurd claims cause they know that most republicans are conservative, religious freaks.

Come on, George Bush Jr. got voted in twice cause he claimed he "Spoke to God," and God answered him back.

There's no way you can be a politician and be a Christian, that's like an oxymoron. You cannot get elected into any sort of high office without destroying lives along the way, it's just not possible, and destroying lives isn't very Christian.

Brother, you have some things to learn about politics and religion.

Claiming that most conservatives are religious freaks is baseless and

a little insulting.

George Jr. was voted in because the neocoservatives fear mongered

the people into believing that they would protect us. I didn't vote for

him and I'm a conservative. Albeit, I'm not a dumbass. I actually believe

in true conservative principals (small govt,, govt. not getting involved

in religion, school, etc., gun rights...I can go on). Neoconservatives like

using religion as a tactic. They aren't very "Christian", as you put it.

Tony Blair was quoted several times as saying that a "spirit of light"

inhabited his body every morning, his wife is a witch (wiccan? I can't recall),

etc. He was elected a couple of times. Although he used the same fear

mongering tactics that the neocons did. Not surprising since he was a lapdog

for Bushy.

There's no way you can be a politician and Christian? Our founding fathers

were God fearing men. I don't think they were amoral. Most of them had

a good grip on the reality of the world.

There are Christian Democrats, as well. Just so this isn't one sided as you're

trying to make it out to be.

I'm not trying to insult you or be mean, but you really could stand to rethink

your argument. Both sides of the aisle are faulted.

What you are saying is like me saying "Brown Muslim people blew up a hotel in India so all brown Muslim people are terrorists." Obviously this is an outlandish claim.

Republicans are trying to put a stop to a better health care system using claims of communism when all they are trying to do it protect their own monetary interests.

The majority of Republicans are the crusty, powerful, rich, old white men that we hear so much about. When people claim that "white people have all the power and opportunity" they're not talking about me, they're talking about the multimillionaire, homophobic (n/h), racist, blue blooded republican who will go to any extreme to protect his wealth.

This guy is trying to take a stand against O'Bama by saying that he doesn't respect Christianity and is trying to censor the word of God that is subliminally contained within "A Charlie Brown Christmas."

That is the most ridiculously Republican thing I've heard all week.

Look, I'm not rich or crusty (unless I'm sick, then my nose kinda...well, it's from blowing it all day. You understand.)

Ok, one more problem...you say "republicans are homophobic" and then "nohomo"? Seriously?

C'mon.

Just because this mayor makes some weird comments about Obama, you don't need to lump in all conservatives or republicans. It's just some guy who is making some weird comments.

What if I told you Barney Frank had a homosexual brothel being run out of his Washington condo? He did, btw. He's a democrat. Does that mean all dems run gay brothels with underage teenage boys? No. It means one guy did it.

Get right with your politics and ideas on them. It helps so much when you understand.

They came here and lied, cheated, stole, and murdered their way into new land. Pretty amoral by standards.

That was the Brits, the Spaniards, and the French first. A better understanding of your nations history might do you some good, as well.

Edit: I've got some stuff to do, please carry on. I enjoy this. One of the first times I could have a political discussion in Zero

without big red "HAHHAHAHA"'s all over and weird pics posted.

Bottom line is that I work for a living and I work hard. Everytime a bill is passed that keeps the lower and middle class from moving up or getting a head there's a crusty ass republican behind it trying his best to push it through and keep the little guy down. Hitting us with taxes and hitting themselves with tax breaks. Trying to make healthcare un affordable to your average person. Trying to ruin the education system to keep the lower and middle class stupid and poor.

And that's where my "U-Mad" towards you're average republican comes from. They use fear to get what they want. They prey on religious beliefs and the threat of Democrats trying to take their freedom away.

The sad part is that some people have been fooled into believing that they are a part of it cause they can lease a BMW, they think that taking a loan out to have a pool and patio put in at home makes them part of the "upper class" when the only swimming they do is in a sea of bills.

So the ideals of the anti-democrat republicans appeal to the fantasy world that they're living it. It's all a vicious cycle, the rich keep the middle class spending, trying to buy into the fantasy of being wealthy. Then in turn they vote republican cause they think that they're apart of it.

I just don't like anyone who uses fear to control people and that seems to be the Republican way.

And what I'm trying to tell you is that all that you think is good isn't really. Democratic leaders are trying to keep you down just as much.

The bills you are praising are really only good for the insurance companies (look into it, they are actually lobbying for this health care bill to pass, same with oil companies lobbying for the cap and trade).

Your idea of what conservatism really is is very distorted. I understand it perfectly, I was

once sort of like you.

Also, like you, I'm mad. I work hard and can't afford health insurance. I'm quite lucky

that I don't have a wife and kids to support. I don't know if I could do it for a number of reasons. Kudos to those who can.

Fear is being used by both sides. Look closer. You might be very surprised.

You're going to tell me that Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, or John Jay (and who ever else you can add to the list of "founding fathers") were never involved in any sort of stealing of land? Murdering? Or lying?

If you're speaking of Native Americans or black slaves, I can understand. Those were the times, and some Native American tribes were hostile. Some weren't and were very friendly towards the anglo's who were here.

As for the black slaves, for one, it was part of the times. Not all agreed with it.

It's highly regrettable that such things went on, but they went on in every part of the world.

It wasn't exclusive to the U.S.

The one thing I see here that is a problem is that you are blaming on party. Is Obama repealing the Patriot Act? Had he ended the war in the ME? Is he closing down Gitmo or

any of the other black sites where torture ("enhanced interrogation"?) is going on?

No.

Is he continuing with policy set forth by the Bush Administration? Yes.

Look closely at your argument and at the things you support. I'm not trying to sway you

over to conservatism. I wouldn't dream of trying to change your mind for you, but I would

ask that you investigate what you support. It might turn out that all that you think is right is left, and all that you think is left is right. Sometimes lines are even blurred and there

is no discernible difference.

In the opinion of Arlington Mayor Russell Wiseman, President Barack Obama's speech on Tuesday night on the war in Afghanistan was deliberately timed to block the Christian message of the "Peanuts" television Christmas special.

WOW.

Just one crazy guy. Maybe an insanely stupid publicity stunt or maybe just insanity.

Either way, one town mayor makes no difference in our lives unless we live in that town.

I think its just the way that these wingnuts are entangled with the mainstream republicans. I can respect the conservative viewpoint, but these are the kind of people that the Republican party needs to run away from screaming. A look at the palin supporters will show you that this is now a group with real numbers. For every public attempt at separating themselves from these people, there has also been backhanded support and thats bullshit.

Agreed. Palin is an idiot and gives a bad name to anything she's involved with.

The other point on backhanded support: They tried to take over our "Tea Party"

which was started by Ron Paul supporters during the Presidential campaign. Glen

Beck latched on like the leechy bastard he is and turned it into a bunch of dipshits.

Libertarians and real conservatives are working to get it back and convert those

misled neocons into liberty lovers. Takes a lot of hard work and some time to do this,

though.