FUA KREW

makineasykills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks fellas... Good looks!! I'm on a mission this year. I think we can do 100 FUA productions as a crew this year. I'm shooting for 40 one-mans by myself, and I think you guys have already done like 20... let's keep it movin! As a matter of fact, what's the official tally right now?

Thanks fellas... Good looks!!..I'm on a mission this year. I think we can do 100 FUA productions as a crew this year. I'm shooting for 40 one-mans by myself and I think you guys have already done like 20... let's keep it movin! As a matter of fact, what's the official tally right now?

Thats determination and passion!!!..Rethink of that, will help my ass to be more creative and gave my 110%..

And the last one iss fiiiire too..

Damn Mek... The characters and background are dope!!! Snake Eyes?!? How sick is that?!?! For real yo, when I get back to NY, we gotta get up!!! Fresh production!!! Props to Evak, Pro, Era and Themo too! Everybody came off on that wall. Mad props.

Themo (Goth), Pro, Mek (Getos), Evak and Era. Characters and background by yours truly. :cool:

2dt0vf7.jpg

BUMP! awesome work as perusual, mad money.. gi.joes were my favourite toys as a kid, have one series of the cartoon on boxset..

i like how uv seperated the backgrounds with the white boarder, it all really stands out.. good work on gettin the pFE boys in on it aswell.

Mek MONEY!!! aight this blows cuz this weekends production has a frame just like that white one but gray and 2 different backgrounds within the frame. BASICALLY THE SAME IDEA!!!

Well I cant change up now so Im just gonna have to rock it just as hard, your a jerk!

Really lovin that Evak, shit is gangsta

How many productions is this so far for the year? Can we do 100 productions in 2010? Between FUA, HI, VS and BNA - can we hit the magic number?

Are we talking crew productions or solo ones too? I think we have to be around 25 crew walls this year so far...maybe more. Definately a good goal to strive for...100 walls is alot to handle but i think its possible if we keep going the way we're going.