MILWAUKEE

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait a second...are u serious...first deapo hits the marquette...then we post the flix an bump him on the MILWAUKEE THREAD for doing it...then the thread gets shut down...then a few days later its a different MILWAUKEE THREAD...same people just all scared to post flix an talk shit...i do admitt i smelled the stinch of swine on a couple of new users...there first 2 posts there asking about deapo an rebok...but i think yall over re-acting...hav any of us committed a crime?? NO! so lets act like it....somebody start postin flix unless u want me to holler at SCAB an get his flick book from 95-2000 thats not a threat its a promise if this thread goes to page 3 with no flix its on........youve been warned

yeah i can guarantee jawz isnt workin for the cops. banning him wouldnt do shit

....ban this dude right here,.and a couple others..shit..ban me too so i aint gotta be distgusted by retarded ass coments from mentally challenged delinquints!..FUCK DENZ...SOFT ASS TWINK..HE GOT NO LOVE FOR MILWAUKEE AND SAID FUCK THIS LAVERNE & SHIRLY CITY"...milwaukee is when ATEM BITCH SLAPPED THAT FAGGOT AT A UPROC "HIP HOP,SOCK DANCE" SHINDIG! thats real shit PIMP C! !..time for a protein shake..im out..

hey man i understand the situation so do what you gotta do.

im not a fuckin snitch though and i dont see how anyone would get that impression.

i had one post on here and that was just because i wanted to know what was up.

if i was a pig i would already know, dont ya think?

i see the intensity of this whole thing though so whatever you gotta do to keep the heat off, i get it.

Archived