Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
horse cock

MILWAUKEE

word is cops have something to do with it....graff squad on the hunt ever since that deapo freeway .

heyy,im all about the cause too,Im too old to partake in any illegal shit like that,but back in my hayday no one was doin shit like that,that big atleast..but i do know from expierence that when you make headlines,the boys crack down on everbody and anybody to get info! I got a pretty good understanding of the law and how it works,and you should,cuz you better know your shit ,and dont say shit when your in interogation under that hot bulb and theres nothing but a fat binder full of all of your shit,and slick cops that know theyre shit,wether its twisted or not,cuz its theyre job to get you twisted!...Soo yea...LAY LOW SON!

• Like 1

fosho on what warrez said..bringing madd heat ..over some shit that got buffed out the same day..when u coulda went to every chill spot and did that shit above everyones shit..woulda got more ups and no heat...

werd dude coulda had the same effect and have it last longer if he did it somewhere in the hood than on them creamy ass walls. Now the heats stepping up and the news is making people feel like they can be heroes with that tip line

I dont know about the same effect, but that shit was mad sick! Even though it's gonna be taken out on the rest of the community that shit was still hott!

streets are mad hot at night now.

let this this thread die. nothing for cops. lay low D

Sam just go to fox6news.com

baahahahahahahhahahaha........man, sheriff dickhead was grunting when talking like he had to take a shit.......that just made my day.....

its not gone...just disappeared for awhile, id rather have a thread go away a little then let a writer get caught

just let this heat cool down

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now