The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on your guys super bowl win, but straight up, us cincy heads been yellin WHO DEY for years since the 60's. yall team is straight biting on that WHO DAT shit, just my opinion,

oh and who ever writes HEDAKE needs to quit, theres already a hedake in cincinnati that burns the one i seen in the past few pages.

hope yall party hard, lick some shots off in the air for me.

congrats on your guys super bowl win, but straight up, us cincy heads been yellin WHO DEY for years since the 60's. yall team is straight biting on that WHO DAT shit, just my opinion,

oh and who ever writes HEDAKE needs to quit, theres already a hedake in cincinnati that burns the one i seen in the past few pages.

hope yall party hard, lick some shots off in the air for me.

GO HOME DAD

SAVOR THAT TAMPON

awww you butt hurt??

i mean saints won the super bowl which is awesome i actually hoped they would win and id love to bomb your shit town thats full of blocks of abandoned houses (still dont change the fact yalls team are some jockers), katrina the best thing thats happened to yall, why else would dirty 30 msk and cali heads roll through and school yalls shit.

WHODEY WHODEY WHODEY WHODEY

awww you butt hurt??

i mean saints won the super bowl which is awesome i actually hoped they would win and id love to bomb your shit town thats full of blocks of abandoned houses (still dont change the fact yalls team are some jockers), katrina the best thing thats happened to yall, why else would dirty 30 msk and cali heads roll through and school yalls shit.

WHODEY WHODEY WHODEY WHODEY

aawa u mad?

1254208535249.jpg.260d493b1b0b2a52e8e564df334774c9.jpg

The Who Dey chant's first known use was by fans of the 1980 Cincinnati Bengals. It is similar to the phrase "Who Dat?" used by the New Orleans Saints since 1983. The chant of “Who dat? Who dat say they gonna beat dem - - ” originated in minstrel shows and vaudeville acts in the late 1800s and early 1900s, then was taken up by jazz and big band folks in the 1920s and 1930s, then was adapted by Southern University and the public schools in New Orleans in the 1960s and 1970s. There is a long-standing debate over which fanbase originated the chant.

^ Your team might have started using it a couple years before us, but the bottom line is they stole it from us in the first place.

and i know yall dont talk like dat up dere.

The Who Dey chant's first known use was by fans of the 1980 Cincinnati Bengals. It is similar to the phrase "Who Dat?" used by the New Orleans Saints since 1983. The chant of “Who dat? Who dat say they gonna beat dem - - ” originated in minstrel shows and vaudeville acts in the late 1800s and early 1900s, then was taken up by jazz and big band folks in the 1920s and 1930s, then was adapted by Southern University and the public schools in New Orleans in the 1960s and 1970s. There is a long-standing debate over which fanbase originated the chant.

^ Your team might have started using it a couple years before us, but the bottom line is they stole it from us in the first place.

and i know yall dont talk like dat up dere.

This^^^^