P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent been on here for awhile,really the internet had destroyed graffiti.fuckll a this bullshit.i been locked up for a year for writing,now im in a work release program.theres many things i have to say about the state of pittsburgh.one all you wana be writers spend more times on here judging other peoples work then actually going and painting,second wirters like thor,agany,sayer, vesoe,kose,eavir,geres,fred,guch,yucs,and many others are ,true cats that paint for the love of it,not fcukn internet fame.,iota,am,ftc,and mha are the real crews in pittsburgh.nsf puts in some work but theres like 20 of them dudes so it looks like they crush because of 120z.no hatin on them,but the dont own the burgh,ftc and mha crushed the streets,am has done more freights then anyone for the past 5 years,thats a fact.and have repped their crew hard with huge am rollers,sayer is king of the heaven spots.pittsburgh it not about popularity cause you write graffiti.fuck art school fags who come come from their suburbian homes and act like they own the ciyt,where are they gonna be in five years?they will get a punk rock looking girlfriend,their ego will be huge and they will have achieved there goal,i have seen it,i been writen for 11 years and the problems,beef and jail i had to deal with has made me more dedicated to this writen shit,bump all the true writers the survive life and juggle the life of a writer which most of you have no clue about.yo fuck the internet.ill catch you in the freight yard.free agany,free fred,free gesper,

peace.

• Like 1

i havent been on here for awhile,really the internet had destroyed graffiti.fuckll a this bullshit.i been locked up for a year for writing,now im in a work release program.theres many things i have to say about the state of pittsburgh.one all you wana be writers spend more times on here judging other peoples work then actually going and painting,second wirters like thor,agany,sayer, vesoe,kose,eavir,geres,fred,guch,yucs,and many others are ,true cats that paint for the love of it,not fcukn internet fame.,iota,am,ftc,and mha are the real crews in pittsburgh.nsf puts in some work but theres like 20 of them dudes so it looks like they crush because of 120z.no hatin on them,but the dont own the burgh,ftc and mha crushed the streets,am has done more freights then anyone for the past 5 years,thats a fact.and have repped their crew hard with huge am rollers,sayer is king of the heaven spots.pittsburgh it not about popularity cause you write graffiti.fuck art school fags who come come from their suburbian homes and act like they own the ciyt,where are they gonna be in five years?they will get a punk rock looking girlfriend,their ego will be huge and they will have achieved there goal,i have seen it,i been writen for 11 years and the problems,beef and jail i had to deal with has made me more dedicated to this writen shit,bump all the true writers the survive life and juggle the life of a writer which most of you have no clue about.yo fuck the internet.ill catch you in the freight yard.free agany,free fred,free gesper,

peace.

yo dawgy was u drunk when you typed this, or did u just drop out in the 5th grade too, like me?

peace.

So, NSF isn't a real crew? c'mon fella, list it like it is. Yucs is NSF and everyone in NSF does it for the love of graff, nothing else. no one in that crew started the 12oz thread, it was done because it was deserved. Ride the busway, count the peaces. Throwing a sideways comment at an established crew doesn't make a point any more relevant, the size of the active crew in no way waters down the style and influence that the crew has had on the scene, when you've been around for 18 years, there are going to be more than a couple of members.

Keepin it real is a full time job and NSF is as real as it gets.

Otherwise, I have to say you made some good points. Good luck with all that you persue in the future.

Free Fred and Hert.

• Like 1

those old lite tosses were nasty, 15 years later not many heads in town have a good solid fill that they do more than once, myself included.

for my buck less is more, letters are dope and painting them is fun

i would rather see the same jesse throw up in 100 different spots than.... welll.. almost everything.