P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

i remember when mook and VK had the city on lockdown... damn i miss the good old days!

...then niggaz start snitchin.. im my own crew and ill take it to the mother fucking street with anyone. i cant believe i made an account on here since 96 i stayed off this bullshit. then i see all these lames getting flicked. FUCK YOU IF YOURE NOT FROM PGH LEAVE IT ALONE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
..YOURE A RETARD, GRAFFITI IS JUST THAT GRAFFITI , SHUT THE HELL UP who cares how many colors you got or how many walls and burners you do. and how clean the lines are.. theres a place in the world for you...its on smithfield and filled with fags its called the art institute. go lay down.

hey mook good to know you are still an asshole. don't get me wrong i like that about you. that being said one can be good at just doing tags and bombing (like yourself) or one can be good at pieces but one must be good at something! people should certainly work towards being good at all three. these kids suck. we all put in ton of work to get better and try and be the best at what we were doing and for someone to say it's not about how good you are is an insult (and a cop out) to pretty much everyone whoever came up right by holding it down and progressing. your original hands sucked. but you kept pushing it and you got a shit ton better. the same can be said for anyone that any of us respect. these kids get no respect and not just cause they suck at life but because they suck at graff as well. fuck you MOOK you my man!

hey mook good to know you are still an asshole. don't get me wrong i like that about you. that being said one can be good at just doing tags and bombing (like yourself) or one can be good at pieces but one must be good at something! people should certainly work towards being good at all three. these kids suck. we all put in ton of work to get better and try and be the best at what we were doing and for someone to say it's not about how good you are is an insult (and a cop out) to pretty much everyone whoever came up right by holding it down and progressing. your original hands sucked. but you kept pushing it and you got a shit ton better. the same can be said for anyone that any of us respect. these kids get no respect and not just cause they suck at life but because they suck at graff as well. fuck you MOOK you my man!

..I FUCKING RULE DUDE. bottom line.