P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

yeah, thats blatantly obvious, we snitched out pittsburgh.. youre lame moron

it wasnt your boytoys snitching on themselves with that crew portrait on a public myspace.. shits even had everyones names under their faces.. you're dumb, your people are dumb, no matter how much cock you ride youre always gonna be a fake ass, get back in your scene douchebag, this aint reality tv.your opinion's worthless go sale crack asshole,or your asshloe for crack, either way, you're that dude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo homie you can fuckin get it you little bitch , fuck you and your snitch ass boys, dead ass im bout sick of this shit wit you lil bitchis,GET IT THEN! i say over n over,lets get it on, fuckin we can scrap we can battle whatever , you lil bitches dont want it with me cause ill fuck you like i own you BITCH! FUCK YOU AND FUCK MHA!!

you talk on the internet,snitch ,n hide. thats it, fuck outta here, i got on some real shit n you start SNITCHIN ON ME! fuck you BITCH FUCK YOU!

when your ready to get it for real hit me n a pm, but we know you and your boys wont do that shit, your a buncha fuckin snitch ass scared bitches

well how ever you wanna see me , ill fuckin do it, you dont wanna PM ill smash you on your terms, whatever , ask anyone who knows me in the game, ask yer boy yeti, we used to get drunk n scrap for fun lil nigga i fuckin really dont give a fuck i get it in. Ill fight any one of you bitch made internet snitches and then ill get piss drunk n burn you in a battle by throwin THIS LOLOLOLOL!!!

DSCF1815.jpg

I been here for years and ill fuckin get it up any time you bitches want, you faggots wanna talk shit but not do shit, the worst is gunna come because of it, end up gettin snuck while chillin wit a bitch er sum shit, or mashed out drunk walkin home cause you dont wanna see me on some real shit. TELL ME HOW YOU WANNA GET IT I DONT CARE!!SEE ME YOU FUCKIN BITCH MADE TOYS!! JUST DO IT AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!

oh and lets not get sidetracked cause you lil bitches are out here comin at me. by the looks of this dude that started postin about you, you already got some real shit to deal with

you boys aint built for it...you just tell when the shit gets thick...and dont forget...yall aint ever got us back after we smashed your boys face with a 40 bottle so i would be more inclined to wanna get it in than post youtube shit, fuckin make a game bout it. This shit aint a game you know what it is so "stay behind your screen" cause im huntin

start snitch'n!!

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ALE MONEY I DONT CARE IF THE COPS COME ON THIS SITE YINZ GUYS ALREADY GOT THEM COMING AT ME. DONT ACT LIKE ITS A LIE BECAUSE YOU KNOW ITS TRUE AND SINCE YOU TOLD ON ME I OBLIGED THEM WITH WHAT THEY WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU FAGGOT. YINZ GUYS ACT LIKE YOUR COOL AND ALL THAT BUT YOU SOLD ME OUT! FUCK YOU EATS! AND FUCK YOUR LOSER FRIENDS

wow that's really really fucked up, I find it hard to believe you guys when you guys are posting stuff about someones Myspace, what does that have to do with anything? this stichasnitch dude is the one putting you guys on blast and you started saying shit about someone elses business like that. I wouldn't fuck with you guys either. Your graffiti is toy anyways so meh, whatever, just ruining the scene out there anyways. post pics please

Since i'm the new godfather of the MHA graffntaggn crew i figured i would follow in my predecessors footsteps and post a picture of our crew that i happened to stumble upon from a random myspace website, i took the liberty of adding names to faces as this is what we are all about!

mhag.jpg

MHA 4 LIFE YO!