P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rupt got alot of room tlkin about bittin since he bit his name of a graffiti movie and he jocked his whole style of yetie his hands his throws his peices so when you came outa nowere rockin yeties style and think now your somethin you aint shit but a fake that hides out and dont come around cause he knows his place and we dont need number any1 in the crew would give you the fair one anytime bitch so when your ready to man up pussy and show your face we can hold court

haha when you're man enough to show your face.. we'll have 3 guys hit you from behind then run away.. hahahaha or yell at you til we wanna cry.. hahahaha

Im glad i don't have to worry bout this kinda stuff from you guys**, whew, what a relief. having beef usually results in things like that, but luckily we don't have to deal with that...

**WHEN IM IN PITTSBURGH! (just throwin that out there before yall do lol)

gipsycrazystyle.jpg

gipsy is awsome btw

rupt got alot of room tlkin about bittin since he bit his name of a graffiti movie and he jocked his whole style of yetie his hands his throws his peices so when you came outa nowere rockin yeties style and think now your somethin you aint shit but a fake that hides out and dont come around cause he knows his place and we dont need number any1 in the crew would give you the fair one anytime bitch so when your ready to man up pussy and show your face we can hold court

dok you cant even do a peice or a straight letter, someone should have helped you out a long time ago, and as far as yetie, he showed me some things about style and we painted together i think its a little diffrent from stealing a style form a difrrent city and state and for the record i started painting rupt in 2002 befor that gay movie came out you fuckin idiot, and if what you say is true i wouyld have gottin a fair one the night i got JUMPED by your neighborhood, half the bitches with you didnt even write, at least i had enough balls to show up there and fight, i didnt run when yinz came in i stayed there with lute and weav and we threw down when 10 or more of ya came rushin at us, you gonna deny it pussy. i dont need to prove shit to you little bitches, yinz dont paint shit. im downtown everyday i aint hidin nowhere, by the way whens the last time you painted? you dont hold nothing but dick. why dont you grow a set and paint if your so bad, aint that what graffs about. if you wanna be a gangster go bust drive bys. im done with you fuckin terds post pics or shut your fuckin mouths

ok i aint no way shape or form in this b/s but if you got better shit to go why do you keep coming back on here and saying shit back i thought u was done with this shit like 12 posts ago. as much as im entertained with all this beef theirs like 3 pics a page then the rest of it is shit talkin. talk with cans or just get the fair one and settle shit

NIGGAH LET THE FUCCIN PAINTINGS DO THE TALKIN!

YOU DO A PIECE AND SOMEONE GOES OVER IT WITH SOMETHIN BETTER, PROPS!

IF THEY GO OVER IT WITH SOME DOO DOO ASS CRAP ITS FUCCIN BEEF TILL THE DAY THEY SEE YOU! AND GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY WHEN THEY DO! GODDAMN NIGGAHS KNOW HOW THE GAME GOES JUST SHUT THE FUCC UP AND LET THE WALLS SPEAK FOR YOU JESUS CHRIST!

BUMP A.M.!!!

NIGGAH LET THE FUCCIN PAINTINGS DO THE TALKIN!

YOU DO A PIECE AND SOMEONE GOES OVER IT WITH SOMETHIN BETTER, PROPS!

IF THEY GO OVER IT WITH SOME DOO DOO ASS CRAP ITS FUCCIN BEEF TILL THE DAY THEY SEE YOU! AND GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY WHEN THEY DO! GODDAMN NIGGAHS KNOW HOW THE GAME GOES JUST SHUT THE FUCC UP AND LET THE WALLS SPEAK FOR YOU JESUS CHRIST!

BUMP A.M.!!!

Hey. Rex here. Curious...have you ever painted ANYTHING? Or do you equate painting with telling everyone how "awesome" they are then every once in a while coming out of nowhere and regulating? You make me sick, (opposite of saying "you're awesome").

Yah know what yah mother fuccin old head..

You probly push roccs in that pipe in the bacc of your alley way every chance you get so shut the hell up..

I served your mother befor..

Ill put the fuccin gloves on with you!

I havent seen shit from you in years..

To old to paint there big guy?

As a matter of fact fucc it you can have the advantage of going bare knuccle..

Ill PM you my fuccin address pussy!

And if all the shit talkin you do can bacc you up with your hands lets see it!

Reks/Reke/Rex. Fucc you your a fuccin shit talkin nobody who has no life what so ever but you sit on the internet all day and shit talk on 12oz. Get a fuccin life let alone a career fuccin low life piece of shit..

I give people props. You.. You shit talk cause you have no skills at painting what so ever nor a life..

Imah leave it at that..