P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that guch is a straight guer bite and dok your a bitch weapons and rollin in numbers is the onlyway youll ever win a fight, just do what you been doin

you do know dok once punched a guy so hard he shit his pants ...just sayin

we dont ride ld nuts like your bitch ass and see me on the street nigga

i never seen any of em on the streets , i dont think they go out , as a matter a fact....lets get it craccin? fuck it , FTC vs. MHA battle ...i mean shitty graff vs. shitty graff amirite...then since were all just a buncha pussies lets have an old school rumble after...you know, outsiders style shit ...fuck it

downsize2t.jpg

bump that prodo and ceiling dont get involved

ale if your doin so much why you allway postin someone elses shit, aint there a thread where you live at you can cloud up with your internet gangster bullshit, its gettin old

and pistol pete go fuck yourself you been paintin for 6 or more years and you just decided to paint a peice now, no wonder you have to bite someone else

first off i dont self promote, or at least try not to. and second off...you didn't answer the question....battle? fight? anything at all?...you said you were gunna take it to the streets n shit so lets take it there, i'm bout gettin it done for real, i'm tryna get mad gangster yo! fuck it . we got all this beef n hate yet it never gets handled, last time the two crews met up...well, we know what happened then...anyways, and since then i think ive been seen more in pittsburgh than all yinz.

when i'm in town i'm out i really aint hard to find, ima shoot you a pm tellin ya when ima be in town next n we can set it up cool ?.....cool, if not, fuck it we can keep doin this n ill be on the southside actin a fuckin ass,

in the mean time feel free to go diss my shit seeing as im not around much n don't really give a fuck anywho, it will make you feel good, like you're teachin me a lesson on how not to fuck with you or whatever, i guarantee it.