P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Who gives a damn bout a philly tat?

PGH 412. Is where its at!

You're a fucking idiot...Also I was in Philly 2 weeks ago and I saw that shit. It is off the fucking chain. Seriously. Next time any of y'all are in Philly go see the love letters roofs. ESPO and crew are sick with it. Not saying I need a tattoo of it...but just for the record next time you're in Philly take the blue line and see what that's all about. All right now if you'll excuse me I got a lot of anonymous shit talking to get back to.

You're a fucking idiot...Also I was in Philly 2 weeks ago and I saw that shit. It is off the fucking chain. Seriously. Next time any of y'all are in Philly go see the love letters roofs. ESPO and crew are sick with it. Not saying I need a tattoo of it...but just for the record next time you're in Philly take the blue line and see what that's all about. All right now if you'll excuse me I got a lot of anonymous shit talking to get back to.

hi rex

hi rex

Hey Ale.

Mr. Bianchi....I saw "at my boy mood". But felt it was inappropriate to respond at that time. Is "toodles" a word? I heard someone leaving a store today and they said "toodles". I felt this was an appropriate time to respond, and I did by saying "fuck your face jagoff".