==Pfe Click==

ReignInBlood

honestly, that was a pretty arrogant move going to THEIR spot and rocking simple/straights over THEIR production. Anyone could clearly see what was under that and the fact that you guys couldn't even spare the paint to cover it completely or at least put them up says a lot. If that was my spot i would've been just as mad.. And for blame and you guys to say they should be happy for these dudes to "bless" them with their style is beyond ridiculous. you guys seriously need to take a step back and deflate your heads a bit.

How about instead of coming in here gossiping and throwing wood on a dead fire you get your facts straight.

Yo Pyro, if you're going to jump out of your skin then do it over PM.

Keep that cyber tuff talk off our thread.

You got silver straight letters by Wane, Mes, Themo & Askew in your pit, and you're catching feelings?

snl_really.jpg

That's what I said, and last I heard the situation was diminished pretty quickly, so stop barking from the sidelines.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic